Reviews for Chance
moodysavage chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I like sweet awkward Snape :)
dead-angels-command chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
lovely.I never really liked valentines I have my fanfictions and sad box,so Im good.I shall have to add this to my treasury of books!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I feel like this needs a sequel. Thank you so much for writing this.
Chaus chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I can honestly say I've read this story at least once a month for two years. I love this one shot, it's nice and sweet, makes you wish there was more *hint hint*. All the same, thank you for the privilege and opportunity to read such a pleasant work of literature.
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Ah man I wish there was more to that. I'm beginning to hate one-shots. This was so freakin' good, though I did expect the other shoe to fall hard but I like this much better.
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
it would b cute if u continued this : )
kakashinaruto.jummasaur chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
m3gz352 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I liked it! Granted it was a little cliche for my tastes but I did enjoy it :)
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This was adorable! Wonderfully written and I loved it!
Eurythmatix chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
It was most wonderful!
Rika100 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This is great! I love it! Great job on this one. :)
kera chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
aww sweet definitly a softer side to snape
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
very well written, I got the chills;p Sevvy was very OOC though, but who cares when it's as well written!
Melodien chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
can a girl hope for something like a second chapter or a sequel? thanks for sharing, anyway
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
OHMIGOSH! Kay, so the first half had me on a fangirl overdrive! I think I almost exploded! And then the second part makes me want MOOOOORRREEEEEEEEEEEE! Which means you need to write a sequel! It doens't need to be more explicit or anything, but it does need to exist! :D

Great story! :D