Reviews for 6 Inches Too Short
seyaloref chapter 19 . 7/18
Its totally hilarious!I can't help but laugh to those classic sitcom style drama of the two. Especially the Narcissistic side of lelouch, siscon complex,and his out of love drama,that initially caused him to see a psychiatrist. Who would have thought that the saying is right "love will make you crazy" literally more specifically if your as dense as lelouch who thought falling in love is like a witch catching a spell on you. Bewitching isn't ?

good job!it's a masterpiece.. All hail 6 Inches Too Short!
Sparrow Walker chapter 19 . 3/31
Oh My Gawd... I love ur story.
it's so hilarious and always brings me laughs till the point my mother must question my sanity.
Thanks for writing this!
And if you're not too busy, maybe... just maybe... check out my story too? TBNIL to me is quite humorous
Anon chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
Yes. I was diagnosed with diabeetus.
Lunanite chapter 19 . 12/7/2013
This was clearly by far the best AU I have read in CG fandom. It was filled with so much humor and little puffs of fluff, I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
WOW GREAT STORY WHEN I READ THE TITLE I THAT IT WAS ABOUT LELOUCH PENIS AND ITS GOING TO BE RATED M SOON LOL (NEED a better TITLE)
sharingan prodigy chapter 19 . 7/4/2013
I didn't like your story... I LOVED it
Drop me a PM sometime, I like you
Tupperware-Dragon chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
It's swine, swine flu, not "piggy flu."
Assault type-PJ chapter 19 . 11/11/2012
My favorite part was the last, the "she was more recently known as Mrs. Lamperouge."
-143Maid-sama

What? You liked? It? Doesn't it felt like a major cliff-hanger? It's like how R2 ended DAMN IT! "Ne? Lelouch?" ENDING THEME "My Beautifully Elegant Flower of Evil" plays...f-FUCK! SHIT! Seriously? Neeeeeeeeeeeeee-*collapse* *revives*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW WWWW[no]!

Yeah, I totally agree about what you said "Though, I would have liked to see/read their wedding...anyways, it was still awesome. Five-star!" (okay its 5-star..but could have been better..IF...WAIT...5-star means...WAI ?

YES! If only there were details, dialogues DURING their wedding, then this fic could have really been MAGNIFICENT if not PHENOMENAL...BUT THEN AGAIN most of the part(chapters) WERE ALREADY...ORGASMIC even without LEMONS.

You may kiss the bride.*POOF*

SHIT HITS THE FAN if this is the wedding that Pain was talking about. Then Hidan and (hahahahahha) Ita- (hahahahhahah) Itachi enters the scene.

Lelouch FINALLY admits his love for C.C., and she doesn't even had a say about it? What was her reaction? How did she react when her "former boss" grew the balls to confess? and what about Lelouch? What happened after they got married? Uh-oh. You should have followed your instinct in making this a 20-chapter story. This felt incomplete..really, like what Goro Taniguchi did to us at the end of R2. Simmering-Tofu, you did the same thing to your fans. Yes. FANS.

I thought...fanfics were the answer.
I thought it could fill the void in our hearts that reality made empty.
I thought wrong.
kanashii
Assault type-PJ chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
"OM! What an EPIC LelouchxC.C. FanFic"

Oh, I'm sorry...THAT CLAIM IS WRONG :(

I stand erected(corrected...hehe you get the PUN? What the- geez!)

This LelouchxC.C. FanFic IS and EVER WILL BE...orgasmic!

I'm on chapter 9 BTW, but I've decided to review per chapter...so basically I have to reminisce the moments when I'm standing knee-deep in ecstasy (because of YOUR fanfic of course! not because I'm on drugs or drunk. JK!).

Oh, how I hope to see LEMONS on the next chapters... :b

P.S.

h
Assault type-PJ chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Lelouch "Michel Adam" Lamperouge, I see.

Oh FUCK!
" "Well you can… It's simple." I had a BONER when I saw & read [red] this

CC raised her eyebrows prompting him to continue.

"Be my under-dog, rain of shine. I don't care if you're dying from piggy flu. Be at my doorstep at 7am and don't expect to return home till after 12."

"Deal." There was no hesitation. This was her only hope.

Lelouch leaned in and planted a kiss on her lips. CC backed away her face burning shocked. What was that all about? Then I came TWICE because of this! OH...SHIII!

"Payment for the pizza," he laughed. "Be at my doorstep by 7 or there will be consequences."

CC shuddered to think of what those 'consequences' might be.

As Lelouch walked down the street, he heard CC shout 'Rapist' after him. (I'm on the resolution phase here)

His only response was a laugh. He was going to have fun. "

OM! What an EPIC LelouchxC.C. FanFic
143Maid-sama chapter 19 . 10/14/2012
I love it so much!
The story was really great.
I like how you portrayed the characters really well.

I also loved the part about that "Viva La Pizza!" thing..
I laughed at it... That was so...so... CC-like.

Rinnny-Oranges-Forever chapter 19 . 10/10/2012
I loved this story. This story, in fact, was the reason I got back into the CG fandom of fanfiction. Plus, it's the first one I've liked this much in a long time. Your style is beautiful, and your writing made me laugh all the way through.
Great job!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/10/2012
the ending was really nice..hope you can write more CC and Lelouch story..:)
secretlistener chapter 19 . 10/10/2012
Even though the side couple is a fate romantic yet, to me, the main couple is still by far the best of everything !

This chapter is soooo nice... I'm k
KingOgnik chapter 19 . 10/9/2012
great story! i'm sad to see it end but still, i loved the ending. definitely will miss all of the parts where i couldn't stop laughing.