Reviews for Confessions of a Tortured Soul
SomeTaters chapter 9 . 7/11/2009
Not one of my favorites that you've written, but enjoyable nonetheless! - Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

-ST

P.S. I gots me some Pancakes! Whoo!
x Varda x chapter 9 . 7/11/2009
That was totally wicked cool! See, it was so good you've reduced me to incomprehensible netspeak... There's something quite sad about Rodney being on crutches :D

This whole story was most excellent. I may even favour it :)
deblease chapter 9 . 7/11/2009
good ending to a good story.
ElisaD263 chapter 9 . 7/11/2009
Bravo,bravo! Excellent last chapter! It was great to see John and Rodney talking it out to resolve their differences! Hard to hear how they felt about what happen, but I thought that the way they did it...was so them!

Thank you for this well written and very entertaining story! Loved it! I am so hoping to see more from you and hope to see them soon! Thanks again!
LavenderGecko chapter 8 . 7/11/2009
Say "Hi" to Benji for me. You may not know this but we are 13th cousins on his mother's side :o)

I adore this story. I always felt like we never got any closure on the show and you are filling in the blanks wonderfully. I love the characters voices and can't wait to see how this ends.
msdarque chapter 8 . 7/11/2009
Great and funny chapter! I enjoyed greatly reading this. :D

Love the banter and the characters were well portrayed.

Congrats!
Se-chan91 chapter 8 . 7/10/2009
Puh...

I'm glad that Rodney regained consciousness, he'll better soon

And it was a very nice scene between Ronon and Rodney

Go, Ronon, go

And John? Yeah he's probably not so good with this touchy-feely- thing, but hey, Rodney is his best friend, so he can do it

He should do it...

And the "‘you’re-bloody-well-going-to-do-whatever-I-tell-you-to-or-else-I’m-fetching-the-needles’ glower" make me laugh ;.)

I really like Carson and his equipment

Read you soon

Se-chan
deblease chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
all it takes to wake up Rodney is to try to steal his blue jello, good story.
flowerfaerie17 chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
Great chapter and I fairly certain if anyone can make me cry at fanfic it's you so I'll bring a tissue for the next chapter.
ElisaD263 chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
Rodney woke up! YAY!

Ronon and then Sheppard talking to an unconscious Rodney..aw, really a nice, sweet moment! Also really enjoyed Teyla defending Rodney's jello-o from Ronon..LOL!

You really have Carson's voice down pat...it's so Carson!

Last chapter...I may need a hanky..oh dear, I'll come prepared! Looking forward to reading the angst!_
x Varda x chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
This makes me go all gooey inside... team love is so cute and Rodney's so hurt, I am enjoying this greatly - shame it's nearly over :o

(You're getting more reviews as you're posting it slowly - personally, I don't have a lot of time to read too much these days, so bite-sized chapters every few days are best :D)
Terri Spencer chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Another great chapter. I look for this story every day, and am quite happy when it's in my inbox.

I think that the two men should have a little talk.

Is the lizard doing well?
msdarque chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
An unexpected, very great chapter full of John angst.. it's absolutely perfect! I could honestly picture him this way. Nicely done!

Congrats! Lots of stars!
Se-chan91 chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
Wow... that was really close for Rodney...

But he will live *happy*

And John.. yeah he acts like he ever acts when Rodney is badly hurt, he feels guilty and then the Things about Doronda...

But eveybody make mistakes, that's humanly

Nice scene at the end between Carson and John

I love the scottish doctor

Read you soon

Se-chan
x Varda x chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
Yep, still love this! Glad Rodney's heart kept going as chest compressions woulda been kinda tricky with that knife in his back :P

Looking forward to more :)
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »