Reviews for Confessions of a Tortured Soul
Terri Spencer chapter 6 . 7/4/2009
OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH! This is SO GOOD. When I asked you for this story I knew that it was going to be good. But I didn't know that it would be this good. Please keep up the good work.

I hope that this little review will help the lizard.

Terri
x Varda x chapter 6 . 7/4/2009
Oh, it ended on another cliffhanger! But there's no more this time :o Poor Rodney (just as I like him) I like how he's, uh, spilling his guts (in more ways than one) very touching :)
x Varda x chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
This gives me that happy whumpy joy feeling :) Love it muchly... oh, you updated while I was reading :D
AlmostHeaven chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
Very nice, loved the bad guy, though glad he is dead. Looking forward to next chapter.
msdarque chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Oh man, what a high-pace story. Rather exciting! I totally LOVE the whump. ;) I can't wait to read some more.

Congrats! An excellent achievement!
msdarque chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Well, the first chapter looks very promising. I'm eager to get to the next ones.

Congrats! Very intriguing and interesting!
deblease chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
just read ch 1-4, poor Rodney!
ElisaD263 chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Next week! You bet we would be after you!

Yay! The team reaches Rodney and took care of that b...Tarin! Rodney is in bad shape! Hurry with the next chapter! We will be waiting!
ElisaD263 chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
Poor Rodney! Punched, kicked, and then beated with a tree branch...man!

Really enjoying this story! Very well written and entertaining! Thanks! Now..off to read the next chapter!
ElisaD263 chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Poor Teyla, realizing that the friends/allies she new had changed through the years and not for the better.

Really enjoyed it when Sheppard kneed the bad guy threatening Rodney...good one!

Oh noes is right! Rodney...John! Off to the next chapter!
ElisaD263 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Oh look...a new story by you! YAY! What a nice way to get back home from work!

Nice peaceful trade negotiations...sounds like trouble!LOL!

Now Sheppard has a bad feeling...doesn't sound good!

Off to the next chapter to see what happens next!
sullkath chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
this is absolutely amazing sarah! u shud so go into a career where u get 2 do this kinda stuff cos i personaly think ur worth millions each story u write xx
Kit-SGA chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
*bits her nails in suspense* oh wow... Looking forward to the next installment...
flowerfaerie17 chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Loving it so far, even if poor rodney got the crap kicked out of him. Can't wait for more.
Terri Spencer chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Oh, this is wonderful. Thank you so much for adopting the little plot bunny. Feed him lots of Rodney whump.

It's great that you have incorparated the tension between Rodney, John, and even Elizabeth. Their anger towards him was "glossed over" after "Conversion" in my opinion and all but forgotten later on. Except for John occasionally teasing Rodney about it, it wasn't mentioned.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your story.

Thanks again.