Reviews for The Believer's Oath
I’m sorry but you can’t write POV stuff for shit it’s god awful and makes me want to bang my head against the wall. The spelling, the way you word things are just headache inducing, you have a good story idea but you don’t have the writing skills to make it good
D chapter 15 . 9/1/2017
While it is true that the story was somewhat badly written; it's not horrible either. Mostly minor flaws with a bit of rushing of the story. The art of story writing is a fine line of character and environment development versus story progression. Just remember one true fact: It's your story; when you're happy with it then it's done.
Kawaiinekohurt chapter 5 . 3/17/2017
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 5/10/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
What happened to you man?
Scarlet0127 chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
OH MY GOD. Only 2 chapters in and I can already tell that this story is going to kick ass.
Unknown2112015 chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
Darn it, wanted another chapter. LOL, this was good and can not wait to see another chapter of this story.
nicky8399 chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
in japans the gods shield translate in Kami shirudo
KagomeGirl021 chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
when will the new version be out or an update be posted? its been over 9 months since you posted the last author's note. I was really enjoying this fic and really wanna see how it ends.
littlechick2013 chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
What!? I was really liking this story! Awww man! Either way I'll still put this on as my favorite story.
AquaStarAngel chapter 15 . 1/31/2013
"HURRY AND REWRITE ALL THE AWESOME STORIES ARE DIEING AND IF THIS CONTINUES I WILL DIE TOO!"