Reviews for The Believer's Oath
D chapter 15 . 9/1
While it is true that the story was somewhat badly written; it's not horrible either. Mostly minor flaws with a bit of rushing of the story. The art of story writing is a fine line of character and environment development versus story progression. Just remember one true fact: It's your story; when you're happy with it then it's done.
Kawaiinekohurt chapter 5 . 3/17
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 5/10/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
What happened to you man?
Scarlet0127 chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
OH MY GOD. Only 2 chapters in and I can already tell that this story is going to kick ass.
Unknown2112015 chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
Darn it, wanted another chapter. LOL, this was good and can not wait to see another chapter of this story.
nicky8399 chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
in japans the gods shield translate in Kami shirudo
KagomeGirl021 chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
when will the new version be out or an update be posted? its been over 9 months since you posted the last author's note. I was really enjoying this fic and really wanna see how it ends.
littlechick2013 chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
What!? I was really liking this story! Awww man! Either way I'll still put this on as my favorite story.
AquaStarAngel chapter 15 . 1/31/2013
"HURRY AND REWRITE ALL THE AWESOME STORIES ARE DIEING AND IF THIS CONTINUES I WILL DIE TOO!"
shadowwolf88 chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
i have to say this story is good i kinda wished u did one more chapter before redoing this story