Reviews for The Believer's Oath
Scarlet0127 chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
OH MY GOD. Only 2 chapters in and I can already tell that this story is going to kick ass.
Unknown2112015 chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
Darn it, wanted another chapter. LOL, this was good and can not wait to see another chapter of this story.
nicky8399 chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
in japans the gods shield translate in Kami shirudo
KagomeGirl021 chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
when will the new version be out or an update be posted? its been over 9 months since you posted the last author's note. I was really enjoying this fic and really wanna see how it ends.
littlechick2013 chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
What!? I was really liking this story! Awww man! Either way I'll still put this on as my favorite story.
AquaStarAngel chapter 15 . 1/31/2013
"HURRY AND REWRITE ALL THE AWESOME STORIES ARE DIEING AND IF THIS CONTINUES I WILL DIE TOO!"
shadowwolf88 chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
i have to say this story is good i kinda wished u did one more chapter before redoing this story
StrongGuy159 chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
Cool story continue please.
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
"Nii-chan" is "brother."
"Nee-chan" is "sister."

That's the only correction that needs to occur so far.
Luke Dragneel chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
You do know that the Uzumakis where known for their Fuinjutsu, right? they also have what is called chakra chains to seal something for temporary use.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Earth and Fire make the Lava/Yoton release. The Metal or Steel/Koton release and Dark/Meiton release already exist. wiki/Nature_transformation (for more info)
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
confusing for some reason i think it was the way it was written out
obscurereader chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
...another female kyuubi story...how original
Darkus Cyril chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
um, nii-chan means brother, you mean to put nee-chan which means sister
keller blair chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Okay Doton (Earth release) and Katon (Fire release) makes Yoton (Lava release) there is not really metal release magnet release but thats used by the kazekages