Reviews for A Boy and His Pet: The Saga of Nibbles
thechallenger1 chapter 2 . 2/15
Nibbles?nibbles? NIBBLES! I love it! A dinosuar named made my day :)
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 2/9
Haha! This is such an awesome story! :D
bart chapter 3 . 1/14
this is quite good keep up the good work
pikachucat chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
cool
Lady Nature chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
I love the story! So far it's great! im glad Naruto doesn't like Sakura or Ino.
You chose a really unique animal,I love the dinosaur idea! I can't wait for the next chapter!
guest chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Love the story. I wonder how Kakashi will feel about the Utahraptor on his team, let alone Sakura and Sasuke? Please I want to read more.
darkjoey chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
I am a bad $$! I look up see a two headed t-rex. {talking like a Russian person} now I will scream like little girl and ran away.
Rikku-056 chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Hehehe... I kinda feel sorry for Itachi.
Anyone would shit themselves when eyeball-to-toenail with a T-Rex, but eyeball-to-eyeballs with a two-headed of the decidedly "Pissed Off, Gonna Nom Your Face Off Now" nature... I would mimic the call of a terrified five-year-old girl and run like Sonic the Hedgehog.

Overall, a very entertaining story, keep at it, okay? _
pam3773 chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
you misspelled buy, you did but lol :3
1sunfun chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Nice.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Freaking amazing. On a critical scale, it stills needs some work here and there, but on an entertainment scale, its perfect in every way. Keep up the great work.
Kyuuketsuki Shinigami chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
GET ONLINE AND FINISH THIS OR TEELL IF ABANDONED AND NEW OWNER
FranticHamster chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
very funny story sorry to see its not getting updated anymore
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 10/6/2011

I'm surprised, but happy you used a Utahraptor instead of a Velociraptor. Utahraptors existed but are like never used in a series.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
please just answer me one qustion, is kyuubi naruto going to have four-foot wide lazer-beam eyes?