Reviews for Waves of Blue
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This is a pretty story! I LOVE IT! There are only two little things I had a problem with. Mica's the only person who calls Calwyn "Cal" (not Darrow) and Mica's sarcastic personality and her accent aren't really shown in this. But hey! It's still amazing!
Gaara'sFanGirl.Sasuke'sWife chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Well isn't he just so thankful that he sees his love one last time? Love the story:) I swear I could've cried when mica was killed and then when trout ran off sad in the book:(

So anyways it's s great story!
Amoracia chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Great characterization of Mica- the dialogue really rang true. I also liked the message, that those who are dead aren't truly gone. Nice job!

And, sorry to plug, but I just posted a Chanters fic that I'd really like constructive criticism on. If you have the time, it'd be great if you could check it out! If not, I understand! :)

- Icelands/Amoracia
cinnamonsugar chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I was cursing spears for a while after I finished the series... Lovely, lovely story
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Very sweet. I can;t believe this beautiful series has only three stories to date.

A few grammar problems, but I loved it.

-P.W. Bing
tinyhobbit chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I really liked it! Poor Mica, why did she have to die?

crazy-wee-cat
yumekokoro chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Beautifully tragic. I always felt so bad that Trout never got to tell Mica how he felt.
Moonlightdarkness724 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
:'( Poor Trout...Not one of my fav characters but still.
LinkinParkFan15 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
wow, i loved this story. i think it would have been possible for mica and trout to get together if that spear didnt kill her. anyways, love it and hope to read other writings from you.