Reviews for Fuchsia University
Dustchu chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Is this story dead? cause it sounds like a good story.
An Ordinary Fan chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Ah, the infamous bunnies of plot. Remember that, just like regular bunnies, they're fun to play with, but should all recieve equal attention. It seems hard, especially since the other twoe or three stories of yours that I've reviewed in the past two days are also interesting enough to continue. But I'm sure you'll find a way to manage your time wisely.

The story appears to be interesting so far. The rapidly-switching narrative at the beginning kinda threw me, but I could still piece together the information you were trying to convey. The battle scene was a tad short, but still interesting, as was the scene right after it. Also, I'll have to agree with you on the fact that you made a good ending...perhaps not 'epic', but that little touch of comedy at the very end wrapped things up excellently.

To make a long story short (though, by this point, that expression is useless), I do hope you continue this.
ARogueFox chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
...FELICITY FELICITY FELICITY! I'M CALLING YOU FELICITY INSTEAD OF FEL!...John's such a chick...get it? CHICK! A HA HA HA!...okay...that sad attempt at being funny aside...so what their giving out pokeblood people? Weird...I thought it was good, a bit confusing because there's ten people...but good!
dragonchild25 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
some of the characters sound like people I don't wanna mess with!

and yes the plot bunnies are a bitch to control! lol!