Reviews for Edward's Treament Vampward's POV
Roxie148 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Holy shit this is hilarious! hahahaha great story!

and btw, your end on the author note, thanks! I didn't realize you advertising my story until now and so I thank you! I'm not sure if you'll believe me when I say I am the real Roxie from twilighted as well as on here. Roxie has just been my online name since grade 9 lol so it just sticks.

however if Roxie isn't available, then I'll always use Roxie148. But anyway, keep writing, funny story... (:
mega.natural chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
Oh my. Just... Oh, my... Nice story, kinda surprised Jasper didn't flip out at the end though
contygoldbarg chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
i loved it like everithing is this serius this was hilarius! edward is so funny and i just adore alice

in a ff world full of drama you're my comic relif thank you so much for that
DeviousGirl chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
Wow, very lemony. I like it. Very sexy. Can't wait for the next chap.! I love EPOV
VoldieBeth chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
LMAO! Probably your best spin off of GLLTSG! I love how sexy it was and how virgin Wardo was! LOL

I can't wait for more The Others stories and of course more GLLTSG!
XXSkittlesXX chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
Ho-ly sh*t. That was even better in Edward's POV. I loved it
XXSkittlesXX chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Even better than part one, I loved it, it's great to hear what Jasper was thinking.
VoldieBeth chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
I will definitely go vote for GLLTSG! I love that story! And this one is hilarious and awesome as well! I still crack up everytime at Edward's nickname, Buck! LMAO! I can't wait for more!
RoseArcadia chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Woohoo, Lickward strikes again! Can't wait to see what Lickward thinks in the next!
XXSkittlesXX chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Buck! I laughed so hard at that and I agree Spike from Buffy *drool* Might I suggest Jasper's POV for that particular chapter?, could be good
RoseArcadia chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
You know I adore this story, thanks for letting us into Edward's head!