Reviews for The Saga of the Red Dragons Order 1
Angela Annette Dixon chapter 14 . 5/27/2014
I love it!. Now I'm off to read the next installment of this!
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Interesting. I love how things started, can't believe that Hogwarts have been closed. D:
jadedquartz chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
This is good! Love coming back to re-read this story.
Blueberry Babe chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
Thanks.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
want to know when and how they went back in time
Outofthisworldgal chapter 14 . 3/11/2013
interesting Oh who has Dudikins and there is no magic in the world that can make a muggle stronger than Harry. I will laugh in the bad guys face when Harry just Avada Kadavra's Dudley even though I know he would do it but that would be halarious.

Then again what can Dudley say about Harry he has no idea how powerful he has becomeI mean come on ehe is a stupid muggle.
Outofthisworldgal chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
wow that is wow I like it I am so glad I remember that I haven't read the rest of your stories. I have too many stories in my file on my computer to finsih reading and I am glad I chose yours it has me on the edge of my seat.
SquiggytheMage chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
oh cliff hanger!
Lendor chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
The Red Dragons Order,

I don't know if this story will, but I for one hope to see some well developed OCs in this story to spice thing up a bit.

Can't wait to keep on reading. I loved your HP/PofC/LofR crossover and its prequel...I hope that this is just as good, if not better. I do like your writing style with lots of conversation and very few flashbacks.

Excellent work

- Lendor
jess.sree chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
Does this story stand along by itself? I thought there are 2 prequels. This story does not really follow the plot from the previous story (ies)...
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 14 . 8/7/2010
what does thelatin mean? the 'Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus' mean?

good series so far, can't wait for more! plz finish the 4th, i want to read the whole thing!
loretta537 chapter 14 . 3/28/2010
this was a good story
Magicly Insane chapter 14 . 1/1/2010
Well this is certainly an interesting twist! On to the next saga!
Ptronille chapter 6 . 8/2/2009
Hum... Elemental ? Already ? I thought his powers had been blocked ? Or are they coming back ? D

Anyway, it's strange having to read Harry from the outside after forty-something chapters of being inside his head. But I guess that will change after the voice comes back, right ? :P

Well, see you !
Ptronille chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Hi !

I read the two prequels in two days and only just began the saga. Very, very, very nice, I must say. Harry is a total badass, and that's how I like it. I just hope he won't stay too long cut off from his powers ?

However there are a few incoherences (regarding this chapter in light of the prequels) :

- Harry already knows Draco is a Death Eater

- Harry learned Healing through books (Madam Pomfrey's lessons were just for show)

- How can he do magic in the house ? He's not seventeen yet, and he no longer has Rex Chase's form

Other than that, there was many attacks and many deads in this chapter. I just hope we will see Snape and Dumbledore again... And Harry takes the Dursleys' deaths rather too well...

But anyway I understand you wrote the saga before, so a few incoherences won't keep me from reading such a nice story ! )I only wanted to point them out, you know...

Does Harry still know about the leyries, vampires, ... ? About Excalibur, and everything ?

I guess I'll just find out.

See you around !