Reviews for Marriage, Babies and Hatred
starshipheartofg-erti chapter 100 . 6/20
I really like the fact that half the school went to see Hermione, remember how she used to have no friends at the start of first year, and no-one really cared about her for a while, but then look where she is now. I don't know why, that just makes me very happy.
Icyo chapter 127 . 6/3
REALLY GOOD BOOK! I FEEL EMOTIONS BETWEEN CHARACTERS!
Anon chapter 127 . 5/2
I have just finished reading this and it's brilliant. So many of the characters were so realistic, and the situations were so heart-wrenching. I never thought I'd find myself feeling sorry for Pansy, although I continued to hate Blaise with a passion. In most Marriage-Law fics, we see a one couple slowly fall in love and gradually decide that the law was a good thing, I thought it was great how you showed the downsides as well. I thought you got the children's names spot-on, some stories would have had the kids called Aquamarine Diamond Dark'ness Honey Petal Weasley, but the names you gave the kids seemed realistic. You also had some impossible couples in there, but you wrote them so well. I hope you do well in all your endeavours, and thank you again for this wonderful story.
Tabitha chapter 17 . 4/21/2015
I understand Oliver in this. My life revolves around ballet.
Tabitha chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
Please put Harry and Ginny (hinny!) and Ron and Hermione (Romione!)
Crazy Shadow Ninja 53 chapter 26 . 3/21/2015
Thank you God Thank you...Writer! ;D I love Ginny and Harry together. This is very enjoyable and fun to read. I love it!
ClashOfTheElements chapter 103 . 12/31/2014
I read knitting booties. And it was funny xD It says knitting bootles, which I'm guessing was bottles. XD
ClashOfTheElements chapter 44 . 12/28/2014
What is this pain? Is it why the officers were so smug? Jarry had it before too! But not as bad. Oh Merlin you confuse me girl.
ClashOfTheElements chapter 41 . 12/28/2014
Oh my Merlin. She's pregnant isn't she? Ugh she is
ClashOfTheElements chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
Sean... as in Dean and Seamus?
ClashOfTheElements chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Mr. xD I was still laughing ablut that at the end of the chapter.
X chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
The age of consent is SIXTEEN in the UK.
The Sinister Man chapter 127 . 1/30/2014
It would have been both hilarious and proper if every child born as a result of a marriage contract had been a squib.
The Sinister Man chapter 119 . 1/30/2014
I just threw up in my mouth.
The Sinister Man chapter 118 . 1/30/2014