Reviews for Marriage, Babies and Hatred
ClashOfTheElements chapter 103 . 12/31/2014
I read knitting booties. And it was funny xD It says knitting bootles, which I'm guessing was bottles. XD
ClashOfTheElements chapter 44 . 12/28/2014
What is this pain? Is it why the officers were so smug? Jarry had it before too! But not as bad. Oh Merlin you confuse me girl.
ClashOfTheElements chapter 41 . 12/28/2014
Oh my Merlin. She's pregnant isn't she? Ugh she is
ClashOfTheElements chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
Sean... as in Dean and Seamus?
ClashOfTheElements chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Mr. xD I was still laughing ablut that at the end of the chapter.
X chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
The age of consent is SIXTEEN in the UK.
The Sinister Man chapter 127 . 1/30/2014
It would have been both hilarious and proper if every child born as a result of a marriage contract had been a squib.
The Sinister Man chapter 119 . 1/30/2014
I just threw up in my mouth.
The Sinister Man chapter 118 . 1/30/2014
shudder
The Sinister Man chapter 100 . 1/30/2014
Well, I suppose I should be glad that Hermione isn't going to fall in love with her rapist any time soon, though I am astonished that the author is so plainly on the rapist's side. Because let's be honest here - if two randomly selected people are forced by a corrupt government to have sex against their will, that's rape, except in this case, each of them is both the rapist and the rape victim. Magical Britain under Shacklebolt is like Ceaușescu's Romania but with magic. And the same magic that compels the rape also seems to force the rapists/victims to start falling in love with one another. And you seem fine with it because "hey, all the rapists and rape victims will eventually fall in love so HAPPY ENDING!" This is without a doubt the most horrific HP fic I have ever read, including all the ones where Harry is sadistically abused by the Dursleys. I don't know what possessed me to read as far as I have except for the vague and dwindling hope that everyone will put down the adorable babies and go join Lee's resistance. Except the way things are going, I imagine Lee will surrender and discover Pansy's hidden charms any day now.
Encypher chapter 127 . 12/23/2013
This was an amazing story. I have to confess I was a bit dubious when I started it, but I've really enjoyed it, and enjoyed watching each couple change and develop along the way. Thank you for sharing it
Embry-Lover22 chapter 127 . 10/7/2013
AMAZING! Loved it completely, kinda hoping Blaise and hermione would work it out. But i loved how you ended it! Great Job! I'm gonna check out the rest of your work now.
Embry-Lover22 chapter 109 . 10/7/2013
Wow its amazing how much a baby can change people! Another great chapter!
Embry-Lover22 chapter 26 . 10/7/2013
OMG! I absolutely loved the previous chapter where there kissed and cried, I'm so glad they ran away together!
Embry-Lover22 chapter 23 . 10/7/2013
Sad, i know what its like to go to a guys house and none of his family talk to you or welcome you... hopeful things will work out. Great story, i love it!
1,661 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »