Reviews for Resolution of the Heart
nekoprincess2008 chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
(looks away pretending not to care) yea u kno u can make more if u want because i actually like this story its really gd... (looks away again pretending not to care once again)so yea gd luck on the next chpt. hope its really gd...
Sparky-hime chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
Heh, I'm an awful reader... TTTT I forgot this story completely! So when I got an alert email, I had to go back and read the whole story again, just to see what happened... I'm sorry! DX

The story's good still, and I like the plot line a lot. Also, slowly bringing in the past and building on that is a good idea, but please don't wait too long! See, I have terrible patience

Please update as soon as you can! Sorry if I'm being pushy, but I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next! XD
Sparky-hime chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Wow, I have to say I'm impressed! What I like: all of it. An improvement: when Sakura thinks 'THERES NO WAY IM GONNA LET HIM HURT NARUTO!', it should he 'THERE'S' and 'I'M'. Other than that, well done!
Sparky-hime chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
Well done, I really like this story. I've been searching 4 sasunaru high school fics, but quite a bit of it's boring or plotless, pointless even. The way you portray the characters, especialy Hinata, as well as the Sasuke-Naruto relationship is awesome, and I like your writing style. Please update soon? *puppy dog eyes* Please?
Kalua-chan chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
plz write more dis is good W
ladyofdragonskimy87 chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
like the story update soon