Reviews for Whammy Chaos
Awesome!
Lollypop09 chapter 17 . 8/16/2009
I loved it! Cant believe its finished now though (
Julia chapter 17 . 8/3/2009
Wow, thanks for a wonderful story, it has really inspired me to write my own, i can't wait for your future work :)

keep up the great work 3

-Julz 3
L's-True-Successor23 chapter 17 . 8/3/2009
yay! well no not yay cause now this fanfics finished but i liked the way it ended.

and i really wish i had some chocolate cake, and a hug from L *fantasizes again* tehehe XD
L's-True-Successor23 chapter 16 . 8/3/2009
aw! i love near! hehe! i wish i could make duck bombs...the fun i could have with those... *evil fantasys* hehehe XD
L's-True-Successor23 chapter 15 . 8/3/2009
aw! ur a big meanie! how dare you stop this chapter! *glares* im going to remember this for when i update my fanfic.

hehe XD but it was very very good either way. _
melloxchocolatexluva chapter 15 . 8/3/2009
aweh why leave us hanging XD great chapter :) cant wait for chapter 16 )
L's-True-Successor23 chapter 14 . 7/27/2009
ha i finally got around to reading chap 13 and now 14! woot woot! XD i love this story heheh _ and im especially happy about the my warehouse idea *happy dance* hehehe XD

cant wait for the next chap!

and u know what! u only right about 1 chap a week too so im not the only one that precrastinates on their writing! hehehE P
ham chapter 13 . 7/26/2009
ok i like the story...a lot...so u better hurry up and get to work lol i want to c what happens
ham chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
AW near is so cute! xD i love him and L...and mello with his chocolate D
ham chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
this story makes me happy )
Lollypop09 chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
Oh I hope Watari is safe. I hope L doesnt have to pay the random in sweets omg how bad would that be for him lol

Cant wait for the next bit, this story is really good D
Lollypop09 chapter 10 . 6/30/2009
E that davids a right bugger. I sorta feel sorry for Michael even though I shouldn't lol. Aww hope they bring Watari back safely
Lollypop09 chapter 9 . 6/29/2009
Omg how goods this story!

All through the last few chapters I've been hoping its all just a set up Watari planned to help L hone his detective skills. Poor Watari, I hope he's safe.

Can't wait for the next part.
YagamiNeko chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
Wha-? No! They can't get rid of Watari! He is such a nice older man :( That makes me so sad ... but I am still wondering why the boys needed the toys and chocolate. Sorry if it really is obvious. I'm slow. XD Looking forward to the stopping of this criminaling ...ing.