Reviews for In the end
Tala Is Shining chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
O whoa, I luved the ending great job

Tala Kenarina Asakura
Tala Is Shining chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
awesome, an evil girl :P
Tala Is Shining chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Larkfall chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
Wow that was really beautifully written and a fittingly emotional conclusion to this story. The story does a wonderful job of answering any questions anyone may have had about what happened to Kichi after her death and if it had any effect on any of the other characters. Thank you for writing this story through to the end instead of leaving it unfinished it really turned out and is one of my favorite stories on this site. I hope you continue to write fanfictions.
Larkfall chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
That was a wonderful ending to a well written story. IT was very touching and emotional at the end a very fitting ending to a tragedy. I don't know if you should write an epilogue or not it could be a good thing by rounding out the end of the story and telling of events happening after Kichi's death but it might also stray away from the main genre of the story which is tragedy/drama I think that you should write the epilogue because I'm sure that it would work at rounding out the ending and to answer any questions the readers may have about what happened afterwords. Thank you for writing this to the end and not giving up on it.
Larkfall chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
These chapters keep getting better you don't even have any spell or grammar mistakes. I'm not sure what you have planed for the next chapter but I think that both Kichi and Yoh will be out of it in the next chapter. I'll go look at your other stories and review them too.
Larkfall chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Thank you for updating so soon. This is truly a well written story with a good storyline and plot so continue to write this story.
Larkfall chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
This is really good so please continue to write this.