Reviews for Tommy and Jason's European Adventure
LeaderOfTheBrokenHearts chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
Can you finish this story? It's awesome! I have to find out what happens when Jason and Kat reunite.
TKfanatic chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
This is a great story so far. Any chance of an update in the near future?
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
Awesome job. I love it. I'm assuming she was able to make the call BEFORE her phone got smashed. And I LOVE the shout out to ZyuRanger with the Dragon Ceasar plush. Catch ya on the flip side.
greywolf67 chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
another great chapter. Thank u for being such a great writer. I am always happy to check my email and see new story or chapter from u keep up the great work and I'll keep reading.
psycochick32 chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
I was just thinking about this fic this morning - what a great day for an update!

I really love how you write Tommy and Jason together. It's a very

convincing friendship, very realistic. *grins* I cracked up at

Tommy's disappointment that his "ability" was not extra-unique.

The on-going "better leader" jokes are extra-funny to me lately, since I've been watching the original three seasons lately and was always a fan of the "Gung Ho" episode.

And there comes Tommy's exceedingly-pissed-off protection mode. I get all fan-girl-y when he plays the "White Knight" and saves the day... even when he went nuts on this guy. Maybe extra because it could have been a really bad situation.

"Can I hit him one more time?" -I shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did.

Just a continuity issue - how did Kimberly get a new cell phone that night? I thought the guy shattered it?

Pushing her to fight was good of him... allowing her to get everything off her chest rather than dwell on it. And they got to have their big "Are we official?" talk! YAY!

Fabulous work - thanks for the update _ Loved it!
Bahamut Slayer chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
I think it's pretty much confirmed on Tommy's part that he would never come near house music ever again, bad things to him or those around him. Probably a mention of that in the next chapter where Kim finally admits much as to how he and Jason had explained it earlier.

Pretty much this is more of an eye opener or the lesson to which solidifies/establishes their relationship. I was surprised an experience like that and Tommy was still pretty much still testing where their relationship is going for the incoming days. I thought he'd want to be there for her more than ever, but I understand and think it worked way much better with his reaction to Kim's decision and wanting her assurance.

Quite a touching moment on the promise thing, their little sparring and then the funny moments. With that over, can't wait to whatever escapades they'll be in for the rest of the trip. They still have around two more weeks, right? you usually go at a pace of two or may be three days top at most in the progress of a chapter.

Somewhere at the future or end of this, looking forward to the clear moment which is etched upon Tommy's mind as to his trip to Europe and how meeting Kim would haven't be possible if it wasn't for Jason. Naming his first born 'Jason', LOL,

Thanks. I was afraid your update on this would slow down because of Flashpoint...
rosebudjamie chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
wow can't wait to read more, please oh please update soon
grits chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
Great chap.

just a little confuse about one thing, if the guy stomped on her phone, how was tommy still able to call her cell the next day if it was broken
sabina21 chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
good chapter what is going to happen next
BoukenGreen chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
nice chapter glad to see that they both was smart and had their morphers with them and i am now curious if im still has her powers can't wait for th34e next chapter
psycochick32 chapter 7 . 9/4/2009
This is hilarious. I've been laughing my ass off (and then alternately fanning myself [hawt] and going "Aw" at the appropriate moments) and I can only be thankful the husband is in bed.

Then again... he's used to the fanfiction obsession so perhaps he wouldn't be so confused.

I'm so glad to hear that they're going to swing to London to see Kat! If anybody besides Tommy and Kim deserves a happy ending (especially after setting this all up) it's Jason.

Very ominous note to leave on, though! I'm at the edge of my seat!

Keep up the fabulous work - you're one of my favorite authors in this fandom (of course, I just got here a week ago, but your fics are actually encouraging me to write, so...)
rosebudjamie chapter 7 . 9/3/2009
wow really good, can't wait to read more, please oh please update really soon
grits chapter 7 . 9/3/2009
Maybe kim didnt disappear, maybe tommy just took a wrong turn in the house lol. I went to the Holocaust Museum in Jerusalem, and it made me sad and the rest of group as well, nobody talked to each other for a few hours.

great chap, cant wait for the next one
Bahamut Slayer chapter 7 . 9/3/2009
Okay...

Thanks to you, I'll never look at a BROWNIE the same way ever again! That's crazy I tell ya! From now, home made brownies for me. Or probably asking "These brownies aren't made in Amsterdam, are they?"

Oh sweet sugary delights... How could they have tainted you?

I'd have to say this chapter has covered a lot more places than other places. Nice going for some focus on Jason in this chapter. A bit of a drama and once again... the cliff hanger strikes again... damn, :( There's some Tommy/Kim drama going next chapter from the looks of it.

Next chapter: House music, and another event about to be added in Tommy's list of bad things with house music...
sabina21 chapter 7 . 9/3/2009
good chapter what is going to happen next where has kimberly gone to