Reviews for Complete Inventory
SidneyTamsin chapter 1 . 6/26
wonderful! great fun. more please, and pronto.
Azaelea chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Awwwww. It just gets CUTER with every message! But I would not have been able to stop laughing of those messages had gone awry, say, to McCoy or Scotty ;)

Thank you though!

Aza
xx
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
lol! love it!
Doni chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Hehe, I was wondering why Jim had Spock doing inventory. Very nice.
Firenze.Sun chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Aww, this whole story was too sweet and well done!

Beautiful!
setphaserstosass chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
i love the memo series. love, love love. flawlessly written , interesting and amusing while still being about business (well, mostly) . customs, standard practices, and regulations onboard are fascinating to read about. This fic has NOT gotten so much as 1/10 of the reviews it deserves. Keep up the excellent work!

~moviesaremagic

p.s. might i suggest also uploading this story to the Movie section, under star trek:2009? I think it would gather more interest in that sector of FF.

~moviesaremagic
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I love this memo series. It's so fun.
Amber chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
This was pretty cute! I was a little disinterested at the start, but by the end of it I was smiling and laughing. The transition from smooth, orderly protocol to silly waff was VERY fluid and well done. I enjoyed this story!
Yami Chikara chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Adorable. Seriously. Loved it.
axie-chan chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Fun fun! I love the memos!
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
lol! This is uber cute! Loved it!

Love,

Lady Merlin
Estelle Stafford chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I loved your setup of the story, I enjoyed reading it.
Jinx Friday chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I have to tell you that you just made my week!

I read this yesterday but didn't have time to review until now, because I was on a cheap laptop in a Minnesota hotel and homesick as hell. But I came on to check and see if you had anything new up that could wrench me from my misery, and you do! This is simply amazing :) Ever since I read A Matter of Perspective I've been hoping you'd write something else in this format. So be happy knowing you've gotten a smile out of your lonely-bored-and-far-from-home-on-a-Friday reader.

Loved this line, by the way: "I cannot imagine that we have 29 cases of decorations that previously belonged to members of our crew who have died. At least I hope not."

And this: "If you miss part of beta shift, I won’t report you. And since the whole ship is still scared of me, no one else will either. Convenient huh?"
ComplexNumber chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
How cute :D I liked how they were all business first, and the idea of this fic only became clear when the tone of the messages grew more personal. A nice idea to make a fic of only messages, and the last few were really sweet yet well in character. A nice job all in all! :)
ChernobylKrigare chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I didn't really find this humorous at all. But it was adorable! I loved how the messages grew increasingly lovey. Thanks for sharing!