Reviews for Everyone Needs a Birthday
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
He's so whipped. And she's trying to be helpful.
Eternally Deleted chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Hehe, so it is true. On the inside he is as soft as a lightly-toasted marshmellow (NOT MY PHRASE, BELONGS TO SOMEONE ELSE) and now please excuse me as I run for my life. XD
Invalid Surver chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
aw! THAT IS SO SWEET! :D this made me get teary eyed when i read how nice Ironhide was to Annabelle! :D

i loved it!
autobotgirl12328 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
yeah! when's the party! i wanna come!
Namless Daydreamer chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
that is such a cute mental image!

XD
Rainspiral chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I have an evil thought. On her birthday Ironhide gives her some kind of wepon. Paint ball gun?
Koi chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Oh Ironhide~ Lovelovelove~
Inspire165 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
lol this is so sweet! Keep up the excellent work! :D
num1Ironhidefan chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I think you should consider doing a fic of the actual bday.

It would be very entertaining to see what you can come up with; all those kids over at the Lennoxs'...Not only am I wondering how in the heck Will and Sarah will handle it, but what Ironhide would do.

Lovely story. 'warm and fuzzy' as usual.

I usually don't like that kind of stuff, but you put it so nicely, it's wonderful.
varsitylove16 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Aww.. Out-smarted by a youngling, Ironhide? LOVES ALL AROUND! :D

~VLS~
Pluma de Pavo Real chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Cute cute cute.
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I love your stories! I can't wait to read more of these! Nice story! :):):)
DreamFeathers chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
HAHA! I totally agree with you! It's always a blast to see Ironhide being wrapped around Anna's pinkie and one way or other things tend to go her way. But I'd actually love to see couple of more chapters for this little glimpse, like the parties themselves, and maybe Ironhide taking it out on the others.

"I suffer, YOU suffer. Wait until we make birthdays for YOU guys" ...

Actually, on that train of thought, i think it'd be easy to do Bumblebees. I've always seen him as the youngest. In here i'm referring to Karategal's stories of small Bee.
Hedgi chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
these are just so.. there must be a word- between silly, cute, funny and touching. this was great!
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
aww yay! hide has a b-day now! hahaha xD