Reviews for Out of the Ashes Hope Arises 2: Optimus Six Vorns
Sari Sumdac chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
smiles and happyness and compleate and uteer lotyalty to you cause you had all my FAV characters.i would say hve a l;amington but instead i say take your pick of the food in the cubord._
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Ok, It's official. You are my NEW favorite Optimus Prime Fanfic Writer! Please Keep up The Fantastic Stories!
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I have officially fallen in love with this story! The first one - which I will be reviewing properly - was amazing! But this one, with Optimus that I just want to pick up and huggle to death, has definitely started this series off onto a GREAT start! :D

Ironhides anger was RIGHTEOUS! I was curling my hands into fists and scowling at the computer as I was reading his confrontation with Trion. That part made it VERY easy for me to dislike and kick Trion, so BAD right then! Hides right, he's just trying to do what he thinks is best.

But STILL! GR! :D

I loved his talk with six vorn old Optimus though! Hide really is great father material. And his guardianship of Optimus, really made me want to look at him in a whole new light. As in one where he's not a canon toting, cussin' mech wrecker. You gave him LOADS more character in this chapter alone, it's beyond great. :)

Oh and I LAUGHED when he broke up the brawl between the twins! PMSL! Well into the throws of Prime already. :D

All the sparklings? were AWW-dorable! Especially little Bee! Of course. :D But it was when Optimus went over to his BETHROTHED - YIKES! - that I seriously melted. Guh, I can't get over how grown-up, yet still so innocent he is. Let me tell you, it definitely makes it easier to picture and imagine the great Prime from ROTF. You've captured his character so damn well, you sure you not got him there hiding out with you?

Primus wouldn't that be fun! :D

You've written another great piece! I can't WAIT to read more of this. :)
pikachu13 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I like these stories you write that have to do with the parts in the movie we were never meant to see. You do them so well, and whenever I listen to any of the Transformers soundtracks, while I read them, they always seem to mesh well with your stories. Great job on this, lets keep it going!
blackhorse1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Okay Okay. I thought the story was a little weird. I mean do not get me wrong I loved TF2. I already see it 3 time so far. It was a great movie. But all I can say it WHERE THE HELL IS MBRS CHAPTER 69 & 70. Can we please stick to the focus. I am dying here! Besides the young of a transformer should aways be a sparkling born like Kaceystar. FOCUs PLEASE!
songbird84 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Why is it that this fic makes me think of the lion king?
Officially Gone chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Oh, Optimus is so cute! And Bumblebee too! LOL, he falls for Optimus's daughter, but WAY later on.

Can't wait until the 3rd one. Oh, and for the next chapter of MBRS.

Peace Out.
Rooscha chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Aww! So adorable! Teach him to be a respectable mech! I also love how you are setting up prime with his femmes already! I can't wait for that shot, but I will definatly keep reading no matter what!
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Go Hide! I love to see him standing up for Optimus and keeping him right where he needs to be - with his friends! I'm excited to see you are turning this into a full fledged story )
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 6/28/2009