Reviews for When the darkness becomes necessary
MischievousDarkness5654 chapter 15 . 6/30
Very dark, but absolutely awesome. Love it!
mendenbar chapter 15 . 5/18/2017
This is not the kind of story I would normally read BUT and that's a really BIG BUT, this has been absolutely fascinating and delightful. Thanks for sharing it.
acetwolf94 chapter 15 . 4/14/2016
I LOVE IT! Will there be a sequel?
Gracfully chapter 15 . 7/8/2014
so very awesome like bad Buffy I do
Terrence Rogue chapter 15 . 4/1/2014
I love the Buffy/Angelus pairing and I particularly ove their twisted little family. Spike, Wesley, Fred and Tara are a lovely touch. It's so much fun watching them do the evil lawyer bit!
SpyAgent001 chapter 15 . 6/13/2012
Fun story. I think that you should have slowed it down a little, but I think you were going more for the story and slightly less for the "how." Anyways, I love any decent story with Angelus and Buffy in it...

Oh, and I loved the idea of Buffy taking over W&H. Lilah finally got put in her place.

Some of the ships in this were a little odd, but I can deal with that.

B/A(us)!

L
SpyAgent001 chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Ooh, this is fun. I like this.

Buffy & Angelus pretty much taking over. I am glad that Wes and Fred were saved, but I'm surprised Angelus didn't torture Wesley or something.

B/A(us) FOREVER,

L
Thevampiresrulez chapter 15 . 1/11/2012
will their be a sequel please love the story from the get go
Lovely209 chapter 15 . 11/4/2011
Have you thought about writing a crossover with Charmed. Angelus and Buffy with the rest of the family can work with Balthazar to stop The Avatars when they try to cause Utopia. Just an idea...
LadyElena17 chapter 15 . 10/29/2011
Love this story so far! hoping to read more!
Boreanaz-Girl1991 chapter 15 . 7/17/2010
great fic hope you decide to do more on this fic or another 1 with buffy n angelus xx
deathgeonous chapter 15 . 6/21/2010
Now this was interesting. An very EVIL Buffy fic that deserved all caps and one that was actually very , Very, VERY good as well. I like that. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Mishelle20 chapter 15 . 4/22/2010
WOW! Great fic, I defintaely enjoyed readigng it.
vaantje chapter 12 . 2/8/2010
i love it update soon can't wait to see how is going
Kay8abc chapter 15 . 2/4/2010
Were dark, not stupid. I love this story, and hope there might be a sequel in the future. I really loved how they argued over what's better.

-Kate