Reviews for Spiderweb
Valerie chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
You completely kill the story with the Abby and Zia sexual thing when the friendship storyline at the first part was a great then you just had to pull something like that . i mean really in a Gabby story is a completely turn off. and make looks Abby so Trashy. That just ruin the Gabby part so much. can you just write that stuff on a different fic. where is no in the Abby/ Gibbs fic section.

mislabel and misleading
ami boymommytotwo chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
whowza! incredibly hot. so yummy. cheercheercheer!
ami boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
INTERESTING! i don't usually do femmslash, but WOW - really like how you brought this around and i can't wait to see where it goes!
jjd022980 chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
Hotter than hot! Great job!
bloodywolf7 chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
That was f*ing hot. Oh my god. I might just go take a shower.
Vani88 chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
OMG OMG OMG... that was just beyond anything... Incredible... hot, sexy... and yet also deeply emotional... :) Great work...
Vani88 chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
I like the *best friends Ziva* part... their evening was not my cup of tea, but it's getting really good now...
Vani88 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Hmm... it started out really well... Gibbs, his emotions, his acting, his regrets...

I wonder why Ziva is now getting involved...
requiempoet chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
I'm in utter awe. Amazing.
Murgy31 chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
I loved this. What a wonderful story! I also loved Gibbs nickname for Abby, so perfect.
lunarmoth131 chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
WOW! That was AWESOME! What a thrilling erotic scene you've written! I will read this over and over again, believe me. Great job!
STLFAN chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Great writing. Love the anger and angst. Actually teared up when Gibbs yelled at her! You made me feel emotions. Nicely done.
Citation-2 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Nice start. I like the premise of the story very much and I am curious to see how things will be fixed. :)

However, you should put a line at the start of the chapter alerting people about the Abby/Ziva stuff, because I, for one, would have liked to be prepared about what I could end up reading. Sorry, but femmeslash is not of my liking, no matter how ligh it is. That said, I repeat, this start was really intriguing and I hope you will update soon!