Reviews for at world's end
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Desolation, everywhere, and the sun smothering my breath and sand blowing into my eyes. Watanuki's voice. I'm speechless with awe at your ability to craft such a spellbinding atmosphere. To other worlds, indeed. Why are you so brilliantly talented?
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
.god.
Plastic Roses chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
AWESOME. :D
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Whoah...oh geez that was just...whoah. You've gotta right more! 3
Spiegel chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I saw this on LJ, but can't remember if I commented. It's excellent! The post-apocalyptic world, Watanuki hiding a really disturbing secret, Doumeki being Doumeki, I love it all. I think it stands well on its own, though of course it leaves one wanting more.
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
great. you are a master! i love this so much! i want to ask for a sequel but i wont. this is better alone. :)
Pureblood cherry chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
This is really a lovely chapter. Looking forward to a sequel. D alternate world is portrayed beautifully n domeki s kindness
s2lou chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
That was excellent. A sequel would be loved, but it stands on its own perfectly well as it is. Good job, either way.
Tiamatwizard chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
First: Did the name of the story come out the song 'World's End' by FLOW, from Code Geass R2?

I keep thinking that...

...Interesting. Really, that sums it up. Heh.

I kinda want it to countinue, but that would ruin the effect of this story...

Maybe a spin-off, almost? I can see a humor fic building out of this, having to do with Watanuki's re-learning to talk.

I hope to see more of this kind of fanfic from you later~
Twelf Bell chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
OH MY GOD.

that was absolutely the most beautiful piece of writing that i've ever read.

also, the ending is alright so you don't need the question mark.

without some needed punctuations, it kinda mixed me up, though i understood it after reading it twice. it's okay if i complain though. im just saying.

anyway, love this story! it's an AU right?

/;SEi
Satoshistar7 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
You are an excellent author whom created a very believable setting and the character's you fan fictioned in character. Please create a sequel or the next chapter to this story. I love and hate cliff hangers and your tale has captured me. Update soon and keep it up.