Reviews for A Little Flirting Goes A Long Way
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Great job for your first fan fic! Thanks for sharing. :)
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I liked this alot. I couldn't tell this was your 1st story. I really like the AU you are using in this. I can't wait to read more of your work. :)
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Gosh i cant believe this is only one chapter! Though it is a long one! I love it already. Oh and Awe, hes so cute with his daughter! Hehe, Alice is so sneaky! I love it! And oh gosh they are perfect for each other! And a date oh this is so exciting! Oh im telling you she said yes, and that desire in her eyes, heck yes! Hehehe, i cant stop giggling about their date and the reactions! I love it! So i loved it so much it was perfect! SO does the full story take off right after this? Anywhoo i loved this one shot so much! It was wonderful and amazing! So see you soon with that full story!

~Ashley~
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I loved it! That was great!
Siblings-Curse chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Love it! Good job.
I'mOnlyADreamer chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
I loved it! every single part of it. it would be an honor to me if you could give a look at my story. kisses and love you
Leprechuan chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
i love your story! bella and edward are so cute together. I normally don't like AH fics but yours is perfect!
Clioundra chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Ano... If the wwent to sleep during the day whos going to pick up their kids from school?
Marianka chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Wow,i think that was the longest

Chapter that i how

u write that with so much deep

Emotonal and Feeling.:)
coldplaywhore chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
Woo Hoo! You're turning it into a full story! I am excited! :) Can't wait to read :)
TheGreatAli chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I am not a beta but I would love it if this was turned into a full story. :) Great job, I hope lots of other people read and review for you.

Thanks,

TheGreatAli
RobstenLover chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Wow, that was amazing :)
tinklove chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Oh my god...this was one of the best one-shots I have ever read... you did an great job

It was also the longest, but it was brilliant.

I really think you should make it into a story because I honestly want to know where this goes.

I really wish I could Beta for you, but I'm already a Beta for someone, also I'm writing my own story...I'm sorry that I can't do it for you.

But I will keep it mind and send someone your way...

You're a wonderful and amazing writer, keep up the good works!

Valerie
This Shattered Disaster chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Amazing. You should definitely continue this story.
lovelywendy chapter 1 . 7/11/2009