Reviews for Crashing Into You
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 8 . 2/26
I loved this! Seriously, I don't think there was one moment between them that I didn't have a stupid grin on my face as I read. You captured Dick awesomely. And Veronica was snarky. Loved it!

Annd now I need more Dick and Veronica fics!
lambtoslaughter chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
Wow this story was so awesome! I can't remember the last time I finished a fanfic.. I'm always looking for good ones, but don't usually read too far into them (if at all).. I get impatient, and a lot of times the fanfic stories just don't retain what makes the original story so special (The exceptions to this rule are Twilight and Sookie Stackhouse fanfic.. a lot is much better than the original!). What I really love about this story is, you are able to maintain Dick and Veronica, their central personality traits and hilariously snarky dialogue, and yet you make this situation between the two of them work! It's not something that would happen in canon, but you make me believe it! I grinned the whole way through your story! Thanks )
lambtoslaughter chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
"Yeah, sure. Ummm, good banana." Shit. "Good fish." Uh, duh. LOL. I love you story, so great, I saw in your comment on another story where you said you tend to like the "hinky" pairings, I totally do too! It's some kind of deeply ingrained character flaw in me or something...haha. Stuff is always hotter when it's forbidden, rather than humdrum.. it wouldn't really have worked for canon, too weird, but I love this pairing in fanfic! Your story is really great, by the way, especially the dialogue. It's so great and snarky and really works well with the type of relationship these two have! I'm definitely going to check out your other stories! )
meruhime chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
I really enjoyed this story. It was DiVe story I've read..I wish you had finished the smut part though.
anne chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
love this fic. hilarious!
Darkangel3402 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I just... uh. That was amazing. The writing was beautiful, the way the story progressed was wonderful, the way the characters didn't seem "out of character" was absolutely gorgeous. 10/10 Would recommend. lol. But seriously, you are an amazing writer.
tbirdstar chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
Cute story. Love this pairing.
Heather chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
You have absolutely BLITZ Dick's personality.
I freaking love this so far.
I just finished Season 3 and had lingering feelings for Dick and Veronica, but you are quickly filling the void!
I can't help but hope for the worst here though ;) haha
Red Bess Rackham chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
What! Time jump! To pregnant and getting engaged! Oh man.

Well, for starters, I don't know how you did it, you sneaky brilliant author you, but somehow you made me like Dick and Veronica. Dick. Dick freaking Casablancas. And Veronica freaking Mars. Pffft. WELL DONE. I really enjoyed this. I only ventured a read because it's you and you write awesome, and I'm a relatively new VMars fan and am up for ficcage and ya. I'm rambling. I liked it, and it was unexpected and ya. GREAT!

Red Bess Rackham chapter 7 . 5/3/2013

Red Bess Rackham chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
Aha! It's going to happen! How did you make me want this, this, this ship? How?

Red Bess Rackham chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Gah, your Wallace and Veronica phone call perfection.

Hoho, so they're rescued now... what will happen next! HEE. I have to go, but I will be back for these few chapters soon.

Red Bess Rackham chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Hah! The last line PERFECT.

Oh man. I'm enjoying this way more than I thought I should, and I blame you and your wonderful writing ENTIRELY.

Red Bess Rackham chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Random tense change near the beginning of this chap: "Dick has a really nice body. Surfin' does a body good? I giggle inwardly at my own stupidity before I realize that I'm ogling Dick Casablancas' body. My realization comes a second or two too late."

Also, this: "Dude, the only thing I learned in the boy scouts was how to short sheet a bed, and how to start a camp fire with sticks. This… other crap? Do I have to remind you again, that I've spent my whole life on the water? " TRUE. I half take back what I said about you giving Dick almost too much credit, LOL.

You, you ... you might be turning me on to this ship. I feel nearly as surprised as Veronica!

Red Bess Rackham chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
SOOO in character, I'm loving it. Actually, I would say you're even giving Dick more credit then I think he deserves (saying semi-witty things, and knowing how to do CPR or dress a wound, LOL). That being said, it's still so well done and so easily THE characters in my head. Can't wait to see where this goes.