Reviews for Crashing Into You
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Somehow I did not know you write Veronica Mars stuff, and I definitely have not read Dick/Veronica before - with your great writing, I'm totally up for trying it. Plus the premise sounds sufficiently hilarious. :D

(I also saw you have some Don/Veronica which is a weird addictive little ship for me, heh, so I absolutely will be checking those out too!)

Red
ShanghaiLily chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
Such a weird pairing and yet I unabashedly loved this fic! It's amazing how you kept them in character yet also managed to get them together somewhat realistically. Maybe Dick is exactly what jaded Veronica needs to soften her up?

Anyway, you did a great job with it and the smut was hot :)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
While I am no fan of DiVe. . . this was actually hysterical. Thanks for a good laugh!
Amethyst Violet Serenity chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
LOL DIck LOL NOT dumb ooookkkkaaaayyyyy!
brankel1 chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
I totally loved 't blame her noway would i name my kids those names.
Josielynn chapter 8 . 11/25/2011
I am not a fan of Dick stories... much less Dick/Veronica stories. So please take this as high praise when I say I read the whole thing and I actually enjoyed it. You were able to make it believable that they would get together. Well done.
kmurphy3 chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
OK... I have to say, I have never shipped these two, but... this could totally happen! Great story :)
Nerdyesque chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
I'm a HUUUGE LoVe-shipper, but I can appreciate well-written stories pairing either of them with someone else as long as Im entertained and the pairing makes sense. I'm kinda in love with DiVe now...loving this! I was laughing and didn't want to review until I got to the last chapter because I didn't want to stop reading! You perfectly captured their personalities and issues and hangups, yet somehow made it fit despite how in the show I would NEVER have seen either of them together, no matter what as he was too skeevy the two previous seasons (funny as hell, but no match for our Ronnie). I also really enjoyed the scene where she's talking it over with Wallace. Their friendship was so much a part of why I loved the show and again, you got it perfectly. I can't wait for more!
S.E. Carrigan chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
Couldn't have had a better ending. 'Nuff said.
HoneyBee1 chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
OH. My God. You finally finished the story! And they're TOGETHER! Finally. Oh, wow. What a satisfying ending. Thank you for this amazing story after all these years.
Lady of the Pond chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
I love this it's such a different approach to Dick's personality... are you going to continue?
WildxFlower chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
i really like this story, i hope you continue with it.

i love Ryan Hansen
Crazychicke chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
omgomgomgomgomg i want dick all to myself. love it though, another chapter on its way?
Crazychicke chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
omg the loft scene is pure brillance, i'm sure you had fun writing this!
Crazychicke chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
"do they make truth serum out of fish?" hahaha best line ever. love dick!
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »