Reviews for Crashing Into You
Crazychicke chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
omfg i love this chapter lol always wondered what V and dick would be like together! brilliant :)
Music is my Love and Life chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
This makes me happy.

I never really thought I would be a Dick Casablanca person but you proved me wrong.

I LOVE HIM in this story.
Rock The Rain chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
Any chance of you updating soon? I like this!
hahollz chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
Pleae wrte more I love this couple but hardly anyone does them so please write more
nomanslandvicki chapter 7 . 12/16/2010
swoon. im in love with your story. update soon
HoneyBee1 chapter 7 . 11/16/2010
Aaaaah! You cannot stop! Please continue. This is one of the funniest and sexiest stories I've read. I love their banter and eventually hooking up. But I wanna know what's next in their relationship. Would they acknowledge it? Would they ignore it?
sgasghwerheshjweh chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
This is absolutely amazing. I hope you update soon(:
0dot-dot-dot0 chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
really love this story! cant wait to see where you take it! :)
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
A beautiful and incredibly hot story that still manages to keep both Dick and Veronica in character-quite a feat :) Cinnamon.
Marte chapter 7 . 3/2/2010
Loved it :) Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Josielynn chapter 7 . 3/1/2010
I am not a Dick/Veronica fan BUT this story won me over. The development of their relationship, their verbal interaction and now this physical relationship has been believable and interesting. I congratulate you and I can't believe I am saying this... but I can't wait for the next chapter of Dick and Veronica.
brankel1 chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
Update love it.
LoveForever14 chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
danngg... hahah can you say HOT hahha great chapter update soon
brankel1 chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
Love it.
Jenno55 chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
I am loving this story! I didn't think I would like a Dick/Veronica pairing but I do! Can't wait for more, please update soon!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »