Reviews for Crashing Into You
Ppeppzz chapter 5 . 12/10/2009
Hope to read more, its seems to be a good story.
hideher chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
So glad you updated. I love your stories, and check daily for updates...grumble grumble...which dont get updated nearly enough for me. But on the plus, loved the update, I like that you make Dick a more well rounded person. He was never my favorite but I find myself routing for him in your stories. Thanks!
RedQueenAL chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
OMG! It never, in my wildest dreams, occured to me that a Veronica/Dick couple would ever appeal to me. Let alone, be so good that I hate that I found this story with only a few chapters becasue I so desperately need more. Puh-lease, update soon, more, anything, PLEE-EE-EASE?
brankel1 chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
it coming.
Marte chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Aww, cute :) And hilarious. You write them so well. I'm loving your story :)
LoveForever14 chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
love it. update fast
S.E. Carrigan chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Oh, I love this story~

I don't have time to list everything I love, but I saw how few reviews you had and I was appalled! Just wanted to stop and give you some author love, because I really, really do love this story.

Ciao,

TCC~
Anigen chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
lol besides calling veronica ronniekins Dick's greatest quote was when he called her Rich guy kryptonite, so i love you for including that
JClayton chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
I love that she recognises the vague cliche -ness and Dick continues to amaze with all his BoyScoutness

Great Chap
Marte chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
I'm so loving your story :) It's absolutely fabulous! Their banter is brilliantly hilarious. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
vmarslovahhh18 chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Haha oh Richard...

I love that for once Veronica is having to rely on someone else to survive, especially since it's the generally stupid Dick.

Loved the bit at the end... kind of cliche but still worked well.

Can't wait for more!
LoveForever14 chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
omg love it! that was hilarious! lol update fast please
Diivine chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Oh! What's next? What's next!

I absolutely LOVE those DiVe stories when Veronica is forced to realize that Dick isn't a complete unuseful morron. I loved the part about Veronica comparing their situation to a bad chick movie; awesome ahah!

Love it all!
Marte chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Haha, oh my; totally loving your story dude. Ergo, - it's good ;) Haha, looking forward to the next chapter. Please, please, please be inspired to write more, and fast :) That last line will have me laugh long into the night :D
LoveForever14 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009