Reviews for Primal
blasterdog chapter 20 . 8/6/2014
Great story man, I'm sure Kai's reason sucks eggs and he's being a whiny lil brat. Can't wait for the next chapter
Neo-Devil chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I feel disturbed, hehehehe wtf.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
Pretty cool. Though he could make it a lot more powerful by summoning more wind chakra and compressing more into a smaller space making it denser and much more effective.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
Pretty cool chapter. I like when anko is brought into the picture as more than just the chuunin examiner.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
Oho? Danzo training the experimented Naruto would be interesting. Wonder what things and skills danso has available to him that would assists naruto.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
I like Hinata and Female Haku of your choices. I'd also suggest adding in some older women like Anko since we have a very animalistic Naruto here and Anko is very much into the physical *hint hint* not to mention she is a very powerful jonin and could teach him much. Don't forget about Dragons Having stupidly high levels of pride. I mean they are the Apex creature of all physcial existence so its understandable. Just saying remember to use that as it would make things hilarious too.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Lol i love it when Hinata faints its hilarious. I like that he is testing her and is looking for a worthy mate. I wonder if he, as an animal, will have more than one mate considering he will be the head of a pack. Since he has so many animals in him which I assume includes reptiles and lions and other creatures and not just bonded ones like eagles i'm guessing he will follow instinct to find a group of probably around 5-10 women who are worthy of him and have them work to grow to be so.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Will we have our little animal kouya master all his other jutsu soon? Would be cool to see that windblade being used as his sword cutting through enemy swords and armor. Pretty neat. Dragons are pretty crazy but I'd say can be used in any situation like any other summoning tree as long as he summons the lower level ones by putting in less chakra.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Interesting. Is this a what if naruto was a animal humanfic in the canon story or an original take with different events?
Hunter Furst chapter 20 . 1/26/2014
Your easily the best writer I've ever read and let me say I've read a lot. No one can surpass you if u check or spelling and word use age.
Taryn chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
oh my sweet baby kami please update soon rhis fic is really good, but is sasuke still going to leave the village?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
you keep saying blond when you said he has silver hair now
theimmortalkami chapter 20 . 12/2/2013
Loved the story and new concept I've nevertheless seen can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
great idea and good story but your writing style is so sloppy. You need to correct your grammar and bring up your writing skills. You are shoving the plot down peoples' mouths instead of writing smooth chapters that hook the reader. I also found quite a few errors in grammar and spelling. I cannot bear to read such a poorly written story, no matter how great the idea was originally. I am quitting this story. I bid you ado.
Mangaanimea113 chapter 20 . 10/26/2013
Nooooo! Where's the rest I need please!