Reviews for While Awaiting Sunday
tanseynz chapter 20 . 12/10/2013
Good to hear someone else has the hots for Carlisle. The rest are really just one dimensional wallpaper...
tanseynz chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
Killing Russell? Good job. Never could see with all the opportunities he had, Eric didn't just do it. Another TB writer gameplay untrue to the characters.
tanseynz chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
Erk, even though it's Eric, kissing him after he's been pounding Yvetta six hours?
tanseynz chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
IMO Godric was the best thing the TB writers added, and Allan Hyde the perfect choice to play him. They have no idea what they discarded...
tanseynz chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
You talk sense, and several years later when TB is really just a farce, and the sparks between Eric and Sookie have been smothered as CH chose to also do, I'm glad you and many of the FF writers hold fast to the heart's desire Eric felt, running down Hummingbird Lane.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
Agree - the shower scene is taken straight from one of the books(Dead to the world) and is pure Eric geogousness from Sookie's POV.
very zealous reader chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I like your twists. The thought of Eric at the mall makes me chuckle! (And just why was he there anyway?!) Can't wait to read more.
bib2009 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Delicious! Of course real sookie wouldn't cheat on bill with Eric, but now that I think a out it, real sookie is an idiot! How can anyone sane resist Eric like this? Sigh! Thanks for a great short and steamy story
B-Rock525 chapter 22 . 6/4/2012
FYI...I just tried for an invite on A03. It said it would be October 9, 2012 before I would receive it.
VAlady chapter 22 . 6/4/2012
What is A03? I'm not familiar with that abbreviation..I've followed writers to Live Journal and Word Press, so I'll be glad to follow your stories somewhere else..

thanks
loretta57 chapter 22 . 6/4/2012
IMSORRY YOUR HAVEING TROUBLE WITH FAN FIC IF THEY KEEP IT UP THERE WONT BE ANY ONE LEFT AT LEASE THE GOOD ONE ANYWAY I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN YOU ON WORD PASS HOW DO I DO THAT I WOULD HETE TO NOT READ YOUR STORYS
VixensLair chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
HOT, HOT, HOT! I loved that you gave us flirty goodness for the first chapter and teased us until the end of this chapter. Love it! Bravo.
thrnbrooke chapter 21 . 9/11/2011
Wonderful!
mindy.18 chapter 21 . 8/24/2011
Great story so far, please update soon.
sexyalex chapter 21 . 7/25/2011
Wow! Let's hope sunday episode it just like that. That was too good.