Reviews for Xander Loved Her Once
Trinity23Rose chapter 1 . 2/14
I really liked it:)
oaktavor chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
harsh and cold...well written !
iota0000 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Poignant and heartbreaking. This is a piece that I keep coming back to.
kirei chime chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
how sad...if only xander will love her again...
Ariadne'sThread chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Heartbreaking and wonderful. Very insightful, although I think a tiny part of Xander will always be in love with Buffy.
dellacouer chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
chilling and filled with a wispy sort of memory pace. I really enjoyed this, could only wish for a happier ending, one the perhaps can never be. But well written and thought provoking.
Hushabye chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Wow. That was beautiful.

Near the end of the series, I started to think that Xander and Buffy would be the perfect couple. But I too realized that they just couldn't because Buffy would be too selfish and Xander would give her too much... some days, too little. So, in the end, I believe that they would both be used.

This OneShot pretty much described their relationship down to the nitty gritty. You made it seem so easy, though their relationship is a complicated one.

Thank you for writing this piece. It was so wonderful that it made me get a little teary-eyed. You just managed to describe everything about them in less words than I ever could describe them in. You have amazing talent.

whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Great story. Xander loves buffy. The sky is blue and water wet. Some never change. Xander loves buffy and I hope she loves him back
mike chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Great story
Scully28 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Loved your story, I've always been a Buffy/Xander shipper. :)
ScareGlow chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Very well done, ad very in character, too! A very possible scenario, imo, and you caught the atmosphere and the loneliness of our heroine perfectly.
wyredsisters chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Good story! It was actually really in character. I totally believed that she would think that. However, I think those parenthases things were totally unnecessary most of the time. I know, I'm mean. But the sentences would be just as meaningful without them. I love Xander quotes throughout the thing. They were awesome.
mike chapter 1 . 6/29/2009