Reviews for Dean's Apprentice
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Use the tools at hand I alway say:-)
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Very cute idea! Would serve Dean right, if he taught Sam that face, to have it turned back on him so often.
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Well done for your first drabble and welcome to the challenge! You'll be hooked. That was very sweet and now we know who taught him that trick! Guess he didn't realise he would be caught by it himself so often!

Jane
Merisha chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
ROFL XD - trust Dean to teach Sammy the 'puppy face' to use for evil gains against their poor father ROFL XD

Wonderful drabble!

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This was amazing for your first one! Welcome to the group!

I LOVE the idea that Dean taught Sammy that look. Now, of course, Sammy uses it to his full advantage! Very nice job on this story!
Anjelicious chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Hi Cizi! I always knew it was Dean's fault to teach Sam the puppy dog look. I absolutely loved it. than kyou so much for an additional bday gift!
orenkiut chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
aw its so cute..

so so so cute!

so its dean who teach baby sammy the most adorable puppy dog eyes..

but it turns out that sammy is much more better doing it!

hahah!

great job bro!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
he's going to regret that later. that's so funny. WRITE ON!
Swellison chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Aww. This is an adorable bit of fluff. But I am wondering, what does Dean want Daddy to do, that he needs Sammy's puppy dog eyes as backup?

Sue
sidjack chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Congrats and well done. So cute and I knew Dean had something to do with the Puppy Dog eyes.

Great first drabble.

sid
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Oh, no! Dean, you created a monster. *imagines Mary walking in on Dean doing this*
Micaiah chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
So incredibly cute and sweet!
bhoney chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Aw...this was wonderful! I loved that Dean taught Sammy the puppy look, then took him to unleash it on John. And Sammy sucking on his finger was cute, too. Just adorable! Excellent first drabble-I knew you could do it! :)
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Nicely done - with the word count AND the adorableness... and the puppy dog look was born... only later will Dean find out he's created a monster...
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Ah, that explains so much...

Great job, m'dear!