Reviews for Sleepless In Seattle extended
iloveromance chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Great job on this story and I had read it before, but for some reason I never reviewed all of the chapters. Glad that Sam and Annie and Jonah got their own happy endings.
iloveromance chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
I love that you have mentioned almost every character from the movie in this chapter. Too bad that Jonah wasn't able to make it to Baltimore with them.
iloveromance chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
I love that you have mentioned practically every character from the movie in this story! Too bad that Jonah wasn't able to make it to Baltimore with them.
iloveromance chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Very romantic chapter and so cute how they both want the other to meet friends and family even with the long distance.
iloveromance chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
Wow... Victoria didn't take their breakup well at all but at least they are both getting their relationships in order.
iloveromance chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Becky is perfect in this chapter! I can just see her asking Annie all kinds of questions about Sam and what happened in New York. I'm glad you have Greg and Susie here as well.
iloveromance chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
I found this when I was re-reading my "Sleepless" story "Dennis and Betsy" and I can't believe that I forgot to review the rest of it! I love this chapter with Sam and Annie getting to know each other and I'm glad that she and Jonah are getting along so well
wildmushrooms chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
This is a really great read, thank you!
cklksgrissom chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
Chapters 6 and 7 are exactly the same
ASianSuccessor2012 chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
What a lovely, sweet story you put together. It was beautifully written, captivating and brilliant! :) It's really nice seeing a take on what might have happened after the movie and this is most definitely what I'd imagine. You've done a great job!
itsme chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
wow. outstanding you definitely have the knack. funny, i was thinking of filling in some of the holes in "silver linings playbook" when i happened on this site and then upon your story finishing sleepless in seattle. I doubt you are interested but if you are here are some of the things i want to know: what's the deal with randy and delores? whats the back story? in the movie almost every scene features randy standing right next to delores. sometimes he's hugging her or trying to. in fact in one scene pat sr. has to tell him to knock it off. seemed like every time the three were featured in a scene, randy and delores are standing next to each other while pat sr. is standing across the room from them. there has to be a real story there. maybe back in the day randy and delores were an item and randy made the mistake of introducing her to pat sr. or, maybe pat, jr's older brother, "jake" is actually randys son. i mean, jake is much shorter then pat jr. just like randy is much shorter then pat sr. Another question that needs answering is why and how did delores come to call tiffany to tell her where pat was running? did she know her as a kid in the nieghborhood and decide she would be perfect for her obsessed son? there are a lot of unanswered questions in that movie. its going to take someone with your talent and imagination to fill in the missing pieces.
1477166 chapter 8 . 12/14/2010
Aw this is so lovely! It's a real shame that there aren't more fics for this movie... it's amazing!
JackSam chapter 8 . 6/27/2010
Love it. Write more fics soon.
Marla's Lost chapter 8 . 6/27/2010
Loved it - perfect - wouldn't change a thing!
JackSam chapter 7 . 6/26/2010