Reviews for What Is A Hero?
CloudyGumdrops chapter 9 . 1/11
This is such a great story.

I know it hasn't been updated in a while, but I hope you'll come back to it at some point. G/J and X/A are just developing so well.

Alba05 chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
Beautiful story, such a rich, well developed plot... I love where you're taking both romances, particularly awed by your portrayal of Joxer/Gabrielle, how well their relationship flows from her realization that he's much deeper than the humble dork we so love ;-) And, can't wait to find out where you're taking the Callisto/Mallecium tangents. I do hope you haven't given up on this story... thanks for sharing!
A
AngelofSnow chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
Gah, that was wonderful. The Gabby/Joxer romance is so tender and sweet. Joxer's vulnerability comes off beautifully.

But, I need to hear what happens between Ares and Xena.

Your writing is thrilling in how realistically you develops feelings in the guarded characters Xena and Ares. So, please continue. I look forward to another chapter whenever you post.
HeatherJS chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
Uh oh looks like Xena's cover was blown after all.
Ha Joxer and Gabrielle...who would of thought all it would of taken was a little wine for them.
So glad you updated! :)
HeatherJS chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
I've really enjoyed this story so far. I loved the part when Ares was throwing the tantrum in the village and was trying to knock down the columns :)))
I love the scheme Ares and Xena have now found themselves in...now their cover is blown and are stuck, a little drunk, in a barn for the night. Now that is a cruel cliffhanger you got going there...would love to know how this story ends...it deserves an ending :))))))
Paradox de la Paladino chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
I'm assuming this story has been discontinued?
Paradox de la Paladino chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
I love the title of this chapter "Ares Throws a Tantrum." How can one man be both seductive and adorable?
OnceUponASlytherinPrincess chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
so i think this story is really good and i think you should finish it please i want to read more
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 8 . 5/24/2011
more please
Ashlie Christine chapter 8 . 4/28/2011
Really hope u finish! I like the way it's goin! Filled with lots of shippery greatness lol! Much luvs!
Xedra chapter 8 . 12/23/2009
Oh Nance, how did I miss this chapter? The whole thing kept me smiling. I just love this fic. :D
AngelofSnow chapter 8 . 9/18/2009
Wow, this story is coming along so well, I just love it. This chapter in particular was really hot. I love the way you describe the very beginning during the arm wrestle. I could almost picture it as quick cuts in the TV show, first Ares' eyes looking at Xena, then Xena's, then the arms interlocked, finally panning out to the full scene. This story is very well done.

By the end I'm more and more desperate to find out how Xena and Ares storyline gets developed. You've left them drunk, in the hay of a stable and they're not going to get it on. I know it's good for the story for them to wait, but you're killing your fans here. This is sheer torture.

I can't wait for the next chapter.
Tango1 chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
Oh bliss. I swear, nobody writes X/A like you do - there's something so *right* about their interaction here, it's like I've just been reunited with old friends again. I love your Xena in particular; it's very rare that anyone manages to capture both the warrior and the woman - equally, without losing the importance of either aspect of her character, and without making her 'butch' or girly. She's just ... Xena. Practically perfect in every way. :D

Favourite moment of shipper warm fuzzies:

"Can I touch your hair?" he asked.

Xena gave an amused snort. He was very definitely drunk. "Knock yourself out."

Love it, love it! Please keep going!
Tango1 chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
Incredibly, this is even *better* than before! Please, please don't stop now, it's such a treat to read your fic again.
Xedra chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
You know I love this, Nance! Would you mind if I added it to my community "Best of Xena"? Cuz, you know, it really belongs there. :D