Reviews for Moments Like This
cookie chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
...2009 this was last updated...I got into this story, and you haven't updated it in almost 5 years... Please update it...please
Quinntana2 chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
:)(: Yep, it's official. My hate for Rosie just grew, along with my hate for Emily.
I love Thomas. He seems cool and he didn't sugarcoat what he was telling Rosie.
Carter is going through so much and Rosie is not helping at all. My heart was breaking while she was crying. :)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
:)(: I wish Emily could pop out this story, or me pop in, so we could have words.
I will admit that I cried a little on Carter's speech and I fell in love with her. She lives Rosie so so much and it hurts to know what happens. :)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
:)(: Can...I seriously have the biggest urge to beat this Emily girl and torture her.
Carter...I just want her to be happy. :)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
:)(: Gosh, they were sooo happy and loving with each other.
I want to go give Carter a hug, wherever she is.
Where did it go wrong?
Such an amazing story :)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
:)(: No matter how much this hurts, I love the way Carter stood up for herself.
She did a phenomenal job in that department.
Rosie needs to learn where her priorities lie. :)(:
CK chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
So, I was wondering... How much begging and/or bugging would it take to get you to reconsider that "PERMANENT HIATUS" status? Because to be completely honest, this was one of the first and IS the best Carter/Rosie fic I have ever read... I haven't even looked in this fandom for YEARS, but for some reason this fic popped into my head today and I thought "Hey, I wonder if it was ever updated?". So I tracked it down (Not so fun when you cant recall the title) and reread it...now i really, really, really want to know how the story goes from here. Please, please, please reconsider and continue this one.

Pleas? :)
Benhodgden chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
May I please please please make a sequel? It would mean the world to me.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This is really Good!
Darksidecatch chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Amazing. However is there as continuation to this? Do we get to seed what happened?
afkglkjgaskjghksdagh chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
sucks that you're never gonna continue this! I'll just make believe that everything worked out, rosie and carter are happily married after rosie realized that she was being a naive little bitch and she'll never put anyone before carter again and kanes daughter died oh and rosie and carter have like 2 kids. BOOM, there's your ending.
afkglkjgaskjghksdagh chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
please continue this...please?
afkglkjgaskjghksdagh chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Update this? please? and can you kill Emily? lol. I'd love you forever!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
Bump. What happened? Come back to this? :D
afkglkjgaskjghksdagh chapter 8 . 6/15/2011
Is it wrong for me to say that I hate Rosie? oh well! I'm going to say it anyway! I HATE Rosie and Emily. And Carter is stupid for not telling Rosie everything that Emily is doing -.-...PLEASE update soon, I know you haven't in like 2 years but you can't leave us hanging!