Reviews for In a Jam
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
If all Sam's messes were as easy to clean up...
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Nice change to see John as a typical dad - well nearly typical!

Sweet drabble

Jane
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This was adorable. I could totally see Sammy doing that sort of thing. But then of course Dean would have to clean him up. Nice job on this.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Jelly and children. Go hand in hand!
monkeymuse chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
AW so cute...this is so something you can see the boys getting into.. very cute
Anjelicious chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Hey woodburner! thank you for that awesome bday gift! how could anyone be mad at Sam, especially a baby one with jelly all over him lol.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
yeah! a happy moment in an angsty childhood! i'm reading your drabble first. fyi, becuase it's a goodway to start my getting ready for work time. ( this is adorable. and more than likely, sam asked for dean to leave the jam out. and dean had to say yes... WRITE ON!
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Yeah. If Sam's good at anything, it's being cute. I bet Dean leaves the jelly out just so Sam can get that cute.
bhoney chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Aw...this is just lovely! Really sweet (pun not intended, LOL). I love the image of Sammy reaching up to John to hold him, and loved your description that the jelly was crying out to be eaten. LOL Really, such a nice image of little Sammy and John. I'm favoriting this!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Aww, this is delightful! I can so picture it.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
hey hunny

cute! sticky but cute! Bev xx
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Yikes! Super cute (I popped my eyes while reading this, and now I have to look for a new set of eyes). Baby Sammy looks good smeared in jam I felt like eating him. He's just so delicious and irresistible, yum! Love your work. The cuteness was beyond words. Great job!
masondixon chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Adorable.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Aw, so cute!

And nobody can stay mad at Sammy -he's just too precious!
M. D. Jensen chapter 1 . 6/28/2009