Reviews for Just a crush
Pleeeeaaaaase Update! This Is Really Good And I'd Love To Read More
slytherinangel01 chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
I loved it! Update soon!
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
I love the wickedly decadent fantasies that Hermione has going through her mind regarding future interactions with Remus. I would like to sign up for such activities with him too... you know?

;~D

This is a great story so far. I wish that the chapters were longer... HINT, HINt, HInt, Hint, hint.

:D

I eagerly await further chapters of this deliciously naughty tale of lustful pursuits between Hermione and Remus.

Keep up the good work.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
*SQUEE*

That was wickedly awesome, sexy as all He££, extremely naughty too... I LOVED IT!

;~D

Damn me, but I envy the He££ out of Hermione; she is one freaking lucky girl.

VERY Well written.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
WooHoo, Yummy, yummy, yummy... Hermione is one lucky gal! I would have LOVED to have been in her place... you know?

VERY well written.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Oh my, how sad for both Hermione and Remus that they are not together when they are so right for each other and hold affection for the other.

I like the lime at the end of the chapter... very tasty.

;~D

I thought that this chapter was well written, however, it would have been easier on the eyes if there had been spaces between each new hand-off between characters' dialog... you know?

Baby.Bunny418 chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
It was good. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Have a wonderful week. )
Drusila1987 chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
I'm so glad that you've updated!

Really, thanks.

This is one of ny favourite Remus/Mione fics.

It's really good, congratulations.

Please, dont make us wait so long for the next chapter!PLeaseeeee!
sweet-tang-honney chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
great chapter.
sweet-tang-honney chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
Brilliant chapter.
kk1999 chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
very hot.
Cafana989 chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
oh this is good please update!
mzsnape00 chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
i liked it i hope you update soon
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Your story is different, but in a good way. lol I haven't read any like it. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Have a wonderful week. )
airuhkuh chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I didn't read it.. but spaces between your paragraphs or you'll give your readers a headache!