Reviews for At Your Grave
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 1 . 5/5
i'm
i'm here to cry
knightvalen chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
This story is absolutely very great. It makes senses with according to the official story. So meaningful, epic, and lovely. The parts I favourite very much are 'empty gifts for none receivers' and 'Mello...He was never second'. Really, this story deserves to be appreciated as the way it is which is obviously very great.
Anifan13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Awwww, I teared up a bit
Syuuk chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Beautiful!
Shebali chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I loved this story. Truly, I did. Thank you for it.

I'm not a master of good review with proper criticism and advice, but now it seems I have a chance to say something useful. I guess I shouldn't pass it up :)

"Fire and Passion

He was never second"

is better in Russian as

"Пламя и Страсть

Он никогда не был вторым"

Your version is.. awkward, but the idea, and that touch are greatly appretiated.

I'm off to read your other works. *Alerts*
Lethe Werner chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Ah, Near.
RainingArrows chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Omg, this story actually made me cry a bit and not many stories can do that. It's just that the stories around Wammy's is just so sad...almost too sad to put into words...

But you found those words
Another Winter chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
This story was absolutely amazing. The style, the descriptions, the word choice... everything was perfect! I'm actually having trouble picking out specific things that I liked because the whole thing just flowed so well and felt so beautifully polished. I apologize for not being able to offer a longer or more helpful review, but I fear that if I keep typing I will just end up punching the word "awesome" into my computer over and over again. This was a true work of art and you should be very proud of yourself.
Voice of the Shadow Realm chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I really have got to stop reading your sentimental stories whilst listening to music somehow your words manage to twist the lyrics and leave me a blubbering mess.

It's only a shorty this time, my dear, as you are well aware of my feelings for your writing skills and my perspective of you by now. So I shall leave you with the simple words of:-

YAYS and AWESOMENESS.

Your Melodious Voice. ;)
LibertyRoll chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Absolutely gorgeous. Your writing took my breath away.
TheDarkWingedAngel chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
... aw... ...

... It's heart-breaking.. ...

... But I really like it ...
Crestfallen13 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This was so, so sad... but so beautiful and fitting. I adore the introspective side of it, and the symbolic parts as well... It's a wonderful piece of work. It made me cry, but it's lovely.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
That was one of the best post-Death Note stories I have ever read. It was spellbinding; I started reading and could not stop.

Very emotional, sad, and powerful. Really hard-hitting. And extremely realistic-seeming; I could see all of this playing out.

Brilliantly done. I give this twenty out of ten. xD
StarChildYeci chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
too lazy to log in.

my vision is kinda blurred from crying while reading this. congrats.
Bemused Writer chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
This is written so beautifully; I felt myself tear up a little bit. I think you made Near very believable; I think everything that was written on the gravestones was perfect, especially Mello's. I'm surprised this doesn't have more reviews, actually.

Lovely story!