Reviews for Two fangirls and Akatsuki
CFNightcore chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Amazing! This is like my third or fourth time reading this! This is so awesome I love it! :)
mikutalianinja chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
Too... Funny... Even... If... I ... Don't... Get... Who's... who...
This. Is. AWESOME!
chaos chapter 8 . 6/16/2011
KyuubiGaki chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
*twitch* IM GOING TO KILL YOU HIDAN! he fucking dyed deidaras awesome hair baby shit rotten pea mush green if it was a pretty dark green like emerald or something hell id hug hidan then go glomp deidara but no he chose that ugly shade heh if i was itachi someone would be dead right now and god could you imagine waking the last 4 er 3 er 2 (must keep tobi-kun's secret) sharigan users up early hehe
AutumnLeafFall chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
out of all of the fanfics where fangirls get to meet the akatsuki (and there are a LOT and I've read almost everyone of them) this is my favorite one out of all of them
penlover chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
OMG! That was the funniest thing that I've read. Ever. I was laughing so hard my mom came in, because she thought I was going to die from loss of oxygen. Thank you for making my brother pee his pants from laughing to hard. :)
Midallion chapter 8 . 6/5/2010
THat was honistly hillarious! pein was so ooc. they all where! thats what made it funny! that was great.
warrior371 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Sasori and Deidara! O.O!1
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
lol funny love it!
Pendragon-sama chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
SO FUCKIN' AWESOME (yes, i cuss) and i luved dis, but i am very very sorry because i like hidan, i think he's awesome, deidara too, and sasori and i might of been a fan of another one as well, but i forgot who it was, maybe itachi? You may call me Yasu, it means peace and no it is not a boy's name, it can be used for girls too! oh well, now we must steal Gai's sunset and dance off into it with our deers and self-lovers (Gaara) and torture Karin when we're bored by showing her SasuSaku pics! and THEN we will force all the akatsuki to do the macarena! and then Gaara and I will magically disappear into the shadows! and then once we have returned two days later we will all go to the hot springs and i will convince jiraiya to take pics of gaara because i promised (coughliedcough) to take a pic of tsunade! and yes i am very weird in an almost disturbing way but oh well...i'm sure you found this very entertaining but i gtg now bye!
OH MY GOODNESS chapter 8 . 10/21/2009
This is so freaking funny! Chpt. 8 was hilarious! YOU ARE SO GOOD AT COMEFY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOL :)
Suka Mizuhara chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
LoL xD

Yeah! Remmember me, Dei-dei! (8

Oh, i love him *0*

Poor Dei-dei, he still remmember the incident with the green hair xD

Hidan is so bad, that's why i love him xD
Kikitagaru Kitsune chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
Hahahahahahahaa...! I swear I'm gonna die laughing! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!
gaarafangirl91 chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
lol funniest fic ever!
carvetii'd chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
I LOVE THIS! you're cool. i actually laughed out loud you know, and didn't want to write lol there but why should anyone care... Anyway carry on with the cooliness!