Reviews for The One
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 3/2
This is sooo cute 3 I loved it, definetly gonna read the sequel!
young kagome chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Meh. It was ok.
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This was reallu cute , well thoguth out ad far as story line and funny in a compleatly I-can-realte-to-one-of-THOSE-days kinda way. thanks for the read :)
buttermeup chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I wish this was a chapter story since it was such a great start but this is great as well (: thanks for posting!
bookluv22 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Fantastic! Loved it, very cute.
soph chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Oooh this was good stuff. :)
HopelessInsanity chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Beautiful!
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I enjoyed this. Sakura and Itachi appeared to be in character (great job with that), and I liked how well you played the emotions. Great job.
Kintora chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Bummer that there's no chapter fic for this, but it's well done and I definitely enjoyed reading it! Now I'm off to read the second one shot installment :)
silveroaks chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
this was so awesome!
MayMay7 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Such a good start! I really like this, its super cute! Cant wait for an update!
thetinroof chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I'd feel like an idiot if I didn't review cos this story is just amazing :D and now I'm gonna go read the ending! :)
mililli chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Loved it!
Copper Yew chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Hello! I was truly enjoying your story, Sakura appeared strong and competent at least skill wise. Even if a bit weak willed giving up to her mother over her friends and future. Despite this I was still enjoying the back and forth between her and Itachi until she twisted her ankle. 1. Sakura is a trained ninja, agile and -skilled- the chances of her twisting her ankle on uneven ground is astronomically low. Using this cliche romance weak female needs to be carried by the strong male is extremely painful. Also, Number 2. She is a medic, it's a minor injury and should take a couple minutes to heal. Tops.
Sjora chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I am dying to know what happening next. Did they end up together? What happening in two years of their engagement? Did they fall in love with each other? Some lemon would be great. I could sense chemistry between those two people. :) Great writing.