Reviews for The One
Symphonic Dreams chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Wow, you did an amazing job of setting this up for future chapters. The interaction between the characters was absolutely flawless and I look forward to future updates to this story. Will you continue soon? Pretty please?
Lady Light chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I liked this a lot!
Hunny-senpai chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I loved this story! I truly hope you will turn this into a chapter fic one day!
SmilingArtist chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I really hope you write more or at least a squeal to this.

It's so awesome!

-Setsuna
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Aw~!

I'm not really a fan of ItachixSakura, but this is just too sweet.

I like how you made Itachi turn out. :3

I hope you do continue this~
Valkyrie of the Rohirrim chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Excellent! By far one of the best Sakura & Itachi stories out there. I am very glad that your art inspired you to write this and hope that you do come back to it and make it a multi-chapter story. It is very good, but then, I've come to expect that from you. Keep up the fantastic work and I look forward to not only your next story but to the day you update this one! Peace.
Audrey Sinclair chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
oh, i love it! truely a masterpiece! wonderful plot, grammar, everything! i would love for this to be a chapter fic someday! ]
TripleSixes chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
this story is so good i think you should turn it into a chapter fic
GinaCat chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I love it I hope you do turn it into a chapter fic.
d4ydr3amr chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
great fic.. looking forward for a chapter fic! hopefully very soon!
Aly123654 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Really amazing. Please make it a chapter fic! Please Please Please!
Lil'Conqueror chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
omg, i am in LOVE with this story!

itachi and sakura belong together, i swear!

:) amazing work (:
Janet chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I really hope this turns out to have more chapters to it because it's really fantastic. There quite a number of possibilities of where this story may lead to and I'm confident that however you wish to approach it (that's if you wish to continue it), it'll be just as swell. Itachi is such a clever thing-I love him.

Anyways, keep writing, and I shall keep reading! Take care.
Gothic Raven chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
please do a chapter fic soon! It was so good!
Virgo Vixen chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This story is so great. You absolutely must turn it into a chapter fic! I love your style and the way you present Sakura and Itachi as characters. This is very promising. Please consider writing more for this fic ASAP!
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »