Reviews for The One
Valkyrie of the Rohirrim chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Excellent! By far one of the best Sakura & Itachi stories out there. I am very glad that your art inspired you to write this and hope that you do come back to it and make it a multi-chapter story. It is very good, but then, I've come to expect that from you. Keep up the fantastic work and I look forward to not only your next story but to the day you update this one! Peace.
Audrey Sinclair chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
oh, i love it! truely a masterpiece! wonderful plot, grammar, everything! i would love for this to be a chapter fic someday! ]
TripleSixes chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
this story is so good i think you should turn it into a chapter fic
GinaCat chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I love it I hope you do turn it into a chapter fic.
d4ydr3amr chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
great fic.. looking forward for a chapter fic! hopefully very soon!
Aly123654 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Really amazing. Please make it a chapter fic! Please Please Please!
Lil'Conqueror chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
omg, i am in LOVE with this story!

itachi and sakura belong together, i swear!

:) amazing work (:
Janet chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I really hope this turns out to have more chapters to it because it's really fantastic. There quite a number of possibilities of where this story may lead to and I'm confident that however you wish to approach it (that's if you wish to continue it), it'll be just as swell. Itachi is such a clever thing-I love him.

Anyways, keep writing, and I shall keep reading! Take care.
Gothic Raven chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
please do a chapter fic soon! It was so good!
Virgo Vixen chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This story is so great. You absolutely must turn it into a chapter fic! I love your style and the way you present Sakura and Itachi as characters. This is very promising. Please consider writing more for this fic ASAP!
Aishuu chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I enjoyed this, and I hope you do decide to come back, since this is a really nice set-up.
fantasy4luvr chapter 1 . 6/28/2009

I really hope that you will return to this story someday to continue it.

Great storyline

:) very original too

I also liked your storyline
Royal blueKitsune chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Royalbk approves!

This story needs to - definitely - come back one day as a multi chapter ficlet. Actually, I don't care it it's a two shot or very long multi shot as long as I see a clear recognition of their feelings!

P.S: I love your style. Not rushed, not strained, perfect. *claps in delight*
Bowtie chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This was really good, I just think it was a bit rushed.

In my opinion, Itachi wouldn't propose the courtship on the spot, but rather at a later time or whatever.

But other than that, it was good. It would do even better as a chapter fic.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
That was great, there should be more chapters or at the very least a sequel.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »