Reviews for Sinister Dreams
ruler of biju chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
Really liked the story first one ive read where Naruto was this evil
kurosakiLenalee chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
I really enjoyed this story. It seems plausible which is cool and I love dark creepy things for some reason. Good job!
Borengar chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
This is awesome. I love it. fav
gartter chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
BWAHAHAHA! EPIC ENDING!
deathgod-121 chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
omg that was awesome. i have never read anything like this, something that kept me from interjecting with my own lil thoughts. i mean, wow, i just dont quite know how to explain how amazed i am. i loved it, it was so dark and bloody, so real! kudos to you man, kudos to you. i cant wait to read more of you work!
Evilsangel chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Wow, I really liked this, a few type-os but other than that it was great! I do hope you write more like this!
Chi-The-Plant chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
I bow down to you oh great one of darkside Naruto. I was going to write a story but after reading this i dont think i will it shall just pale in comparison to your art work this is simple amazing!
UfailATlifenowDIE chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
how addictong is this. love it! this so deserves more reviews seriously its so exciting and chilling
Regres chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
good story i liked it alot c ya
britachisbride chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
sorry bout that last bit my computer cut off the bottom halkf of my screen so i didnt notice there was anoth chappy yay any way this fic is great bye good luck
britachisbride chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
dude this fic rocks man i hope you update soon BUT I WILL NOT BE A BITCH ABOUT IT any way yeah it was really goo a strong beging yay any way good luck
vivi-vixen chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
BRILLIANT, STUPENDO, MAGNIFIQUE and any other word to describe the fantasticness of this story
Agent 94 chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
sequel!
shadowassassin2 chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
oh man this is amazing you have got to make a sequel for this story it could be great
Zero Kenzaki chapter 7 . 8/12/2009