Reviews for The Voyages of the Dawn Chaser Water of Life
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 43 . 10/15/2009
"Stories are not something a pirate has much time for luv," he protested.

"Unless they are your own you mean?"

She's gotten to know him well!

And it seems there's more gauntlet to run- those two can't catch a break!
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 42 . 10/11/2009
Ah good- things are finally looking up! In every sense.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 41 . 10/11/2009
Oh boy- a twofer!

Of course, it is only merciful. Folks wouldn't want to wait to see how this situation ends.
Ligeila chapter 42 . 10/11/2009
Aah... they found water - at last. Now to see what efect it has on them. Can't wait.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 40 . 10/7/2009
Ah, the endgame's afoot!

After all they've been through that better be a danged effective fountain...
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 39 . 10/6/2009
'It's a good thing I'm a pirate, and a legend to boot,' Jack told himself, 'had I not been, had I been a sailor of his majesty's navy for example, then I might not have made it at all.'

Don't forget the essential qualification of being insane- no other type of person would've attempted such stunts. Let alone survived!

Though I'm still not certain whether Elanor's extremely fortunate to've met him, or the antithesis.

A fine classic of a fic!
Ligeila chapter 37 . 9/27/2009
Wow, what an epic story you have going on here, I bow my hat to you, a great bit of writing. I started it some time ago and then stoped for a while and now that I have finally cought up with the writing I must say it is GREAT. I give you my best and hope to reed some more soon. Cheers.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 34 . 9/12/2009
Ah good- somebody besides me has finally posted a review here! C'mon, guys; I can't do it all by my onesies.

Fave line in this chapter:

"If it's unreasonable that you're seeking luv, I'll introduce you to Barbossa some day, he's unreasonable enough for half of piratedom... The other half is accounted for by Teague."

:D
Forlorn Melody chapter 31 . 9/3/2009
I don't have much to say, except for the fact that I love the last line of this chapter. The scene really builds up to it. It's kind of nice to seem them argue and get all their frustrations and insecurities out in the open.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
Jack's not great about leaving people behind, either.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
Having Elanor connected to Norrington was a lovely touch- it explains where she got her steel.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
Hee hee- I do love Gibbs' reaction to Elanor!

Wonder if he's ever heard the addendum, that a woman on board is not bad luck if she's the captain?
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
Ah, well- if Jack can shoot a chest from Davy's grip whilst swinging among rigging, he can certainly handle a stupid cliff.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
"Very well, but why do I get the feeling that something is going to go wrong?"

Elanor is catching on fast.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
Hey- Elanor the Sea Monster! I especially like that bit. :)