Reviews for A Return To Childhood
thewolf74 chapter 31 . 7/1/2013
this was a very good story. I really enjoyed it.
Tholey chapter 31 . 8/5/2009
I've just read all your stories and love them all, but this was my favourite. I'm not normally a big fan of OCs, but Orla was instantly fun and interesting. I felt like I knew her just as well as the other characters that we watch every week. I can't wait to read whatever you come up with next :-)Who would have guessed that Ronon could be such a big softy and still work. I especially liked the cuddly part!
LMXB chapter 31 . 7/29/2009
I really enjoyed reading this. I am so sad it is chapter was so funny, Ronon is such a stirrer!
Linda Gagne chapter 31 . 7/29/2009
Everyone is back and the end, lol. I knew that may be a possiblility for the men but didn't know who would be included.
Becky chapter 31 . 7/28/2009
I liked Ronon and Orla, Keller and McKay they were sweet.

Poor Kirin.

Thanks for the story, it was fun.
Sheppardsgal chapter 31 . 7/28/2009
Good ending.

Liked this story, thanks.
Wraithfood chapter 31 . 7/28/2009
Ha liked the twist at the end.

Really liked this story, well done.
Mechia132 chapter 31 . 7/28/2009
This was great. It would have been fun to see this happen on Atlantis and see the men turn to teenager. And see John and Ronon and Rodney all turn into 15 year boy going ofter there women. Keep up the writing you are very good.
DaniWilder chapter 31 . 7/28/2009
Loved the sweet Rodney/Jennifer moments.

Nice to see Ronon all possessive of 'his woman' :)

And great ending. Don't want to spoil it in the review.

DW
bailey1ak chapter 31 . 7/28/2009
Great story and fun last chapter. My favorite was Rodney and Jennifer and the pizza. That spells romance in my book too (pathetic I know). Enjoyed Sheppard and Ronon's moment too.
SGA-Seven chapter 31 . 7/28/2009
Well that certainly did end with a twist! Great story.
LMXB chapter 30 . 7/28/2009
Poor Ronon and the Earth phrases. It is a good assumption by the girls that the men have gone mad.
Taylor Alexandra Grey chapter 30 . 7/28/2009
When you write, read what you have written out loud, and think about the conversation if you were speaking on a telephone. (weird but a good way to get dialog right)

Your story is interesting. I can see (as it should be) the story should be finishing soon- Be careful not to Mary Sue your creations. Bad things, and good things happen to every character. Chapters should show specific points, not ramble and build to the final resolution of the story. Your discription of relationship between Ronon and Orla is interesting, I know its hard to be many people at the same time- to give them voice- you have done that better than most people. Keep practicing with your writing! you are improving, and thats *very good*

Looking forward to reading the finished product!

Taylor
Mechia132 chapter 30 . 7/28/2009
Well you have done it. I am happy to see that all the women are back to normal. It will be fun to see how the guys tell them of what has happen and what each of the women do when they are told. You are very good writer. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to more of your stories.
Linda Gagne chapter 30 . 7/27/2009
Awe everyone is back to normal. I wonder what you have up your sleeve, lol. Of course I know you said it was complete already so me just saying I like harrassing sheppard doesn't matter, but just what I