Reviews for Prime
Zanza Flux chapter 12 . 4/4
This story was really good. I enjoyed it even though parts of it towards the end was very sad.

I feel bad for Optimus and the other Cybertronians. They really don't understand why Sam made that choice at the end. He worked hard with the time he had in him to secure a good life for his friends. Optimus needed to learn that even though humans have short lives, they can accomplish more in that time than a being that lives for thousands of years. He proved that to them over and over. Even though Optimus was loosing a brother, Sam left a lot of things for them to remember him by.

Because the Cybertronians live so long, it's hard for them to comprehend another being not wanting immortality like them. Sam was tired. He was ready to rest. If he had took the gift Ratchet and the others offered him, could he still call himself a "Human Prime"? Would Sam even want to out live his children and grandchildren and so forth? Who's to say someone else didn't find out what they did for Sam and want the same thing for themselve. Sam needed to end his life as a human. He needed to leave a legacy behind that others could look up to. He needed to show them that even though he was human, he was still equal to any Cybertronian. In the end, Optimus may have been sad, but incredibly proud of Sam.
bratlupa chapter 12 . 3/18
I read this story last night and really enjoyed can't tell you how upset I was for the transformers when Sam said no at the end, although I could see his reasoning as well... I know it's been awhile since you wrote this but what about an alternative ending to show how things could have been?
jgoss chapter 12 . 1/10
what can i say this ff was incredible! it heard me tearing up a couple of times especially at the end! excellent job i just wish it would have ended with sam transformed into a autobot i know i would do it without pause!
jgoss chapter 11 . 1/9
wow i can't believe there's only one more chapter. i'm gonna miss this story sniff-sniff!
jgoss chapter 10 . 1/9
nice sam did say that some day this would happen
jgoss chapter 9 . 1/9
this story is so awesome and different and glad mirage finally came around!
jgoss chapter 8 . 1/9
wow sam kicked some major aft love it!
jgoss chapter 7 . 1/9
damn mirage maybe prime will knock some sense into him. i wanted to kick his aft when he said that to sam!
jgoss chapter 6 . 1/9
jeez mirage needs a aft kicking! and he didn't need to be such a jerk!
jgoss chapter 5 . 1/9
how cool to have optimus say that sam has said it b4 optimus is like a father figure.
jgoss chapter 4 . 1/9
already altered wow great job!
jgoss chapter 3 . 1/9
man had me tearing up wow!
jgoss chapter 2 . 1/9
damn what a way to end this chapter! the primes have no patience!
jgoss chapter 1 . 1/9
WOW this story is INCREDIBLE! and l just started i'm gonna say i also think that i would have the same reaction if the primes told that i was a human prime! what a responsabilty(didn't spell that right sorry!) but i would in time accept it and be proud!
CGKrows chapter 12 . 12/5/2013
I have almost cried.

Lord, the ending brings metaphorical tears to my eyes. Awesome story, I am happy to have read it.