Reviews for Prime
LittleMewLugia chapter 12 . 10/3
Aww, sad ending...but I'm glad Bumbkebee chose to say goodbye.

That was a fantastic read, a brilliant story! I have a friend who can't read it yet because she wishes she'd written it. She'll be able to later, but not now.

Excellent story, thank you for sharing!

LittleMewLugia chapter 11 . 10/3
Very enjoyable, and I'm pleased to see that Mirage seems to accept him enough to give him a ride. I guess with all the work Sam has done, he's finally proved he's beneficial to them, whether Mirage believes he's a Prime or not.

On to the next chapter!

LittleMewLugia chapter 10 . 10/3
Nice chapter! Poor Edwards, but I hope he's not right and that this doesn't backfire spectacularly.

Lots of humour moments and loved the suggested TV appear excess near the end.

Moving to the next chappie,

LittleMewLugia chapter 9 . 10/3
This was a chapter full of win.

Okay, no apology or acceptance, but a thank you is just as good! And I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe Mirage needs a bit more time. Really enjoyed this chapter, but yeah, Sam could now be in danger from his own, but hopefully his plan will cover that.

Onto the next chapter!
LittleMewLugia chapter 8 . 10/3
Ooh, wow, action all the way here. And I hope Sideswipe and Mirage survived, (even if Mirage was being an aft head. And I want to see him believe in Sam. Or apologise to him. Or both.)

So, in extreme situations, Sam can use the power? Or did it take a full-on, almost-being-killed-by-Decepticons experience to break it through and give him access.

Looking forwards to reading more!

LittleMewLugia chapter 7 . 10/3
Enjoying this a lot, I don't mind us streaker and Sideswipe not being twins. I still think Mirage is channelling Cliffjumper, but I hope something happens to adjust his attitude. I guess it's understandable as he didn't see what happened, and I know that Mirage is not like Hound, but he really is being an aft-head about humans in general and Sam in particular.

Here's looking forwards to the next chapter.

LittleMewLugia chapter 6 . 10/3
Ouch! I have to admit I have never pegged Mirage as being quite so aggressive about humans. Seemed happy to satisfy Spike's curiosity in the G1. The characterisation you have up there I personally would have thought to be closer to Cliffjumper...quick to judge and quick to (over)react.

Enjoyed this chapter too, running out of new things to say, can't fault the story and it keeps good pace.

Loved the take if how Sideswipe got himself labelled as a Deceoticon at first...oops, methinks someone needs to be a little more careful! And I bet getting that sorted was a Ormie sized headache for Optimus and NEST. Would loved to have been a fly on the wall when that happened.

Anyway, onwards I read!
LittleMewLugia chapter 5 . 10/2
That was a good and light chapter. Keep it up!

Apologies for the typo in the last review. I'm usually more careful but I'm eager to move in to the next chapter.

LittleMewLugia chapter 4 . 10/2
That was intense, glad for a return to some humour. This is a really good read and I a, thoroughly enjoying this. Only ine complaint.

NowI want pizza.

At 2:30 AM.

LittleMewLugia chapter 3 . 10/2
Ouch, poor Optimus. Poor Orowl, and poor Sam, that last image was a low blow.

Very well written again, had me wincing and close to tears several times.

Thanks again,

LittleMewLugia chapter 2 . 10/2
Okay, loving the pace, glad you've kept the detail and the humour, and I love the way this is going. I am sympathise with Sam, surely 24 hours would have been acceptable?

And the last dream sequence was pretty unexpected.

Am off now to read the next chapter, really enjoying this.

Thanks again,

LittleMewLugia chapter 1 . 10/2
Okay' was reading through the reviews for my Sam Prime I shot and found your comment about wanting to write Orime Sam fix, so I came here to see if you had, and I'm really glad I did.

I really enjoyed this, the level of detail you put in, the moments of humour that made me have to stifle laughter as it's past 2AM here (I am insomniac) and the little clues that told me where the story was going.

Glad to see you decided to continue it. I might have to do likewise with mine, 30 0pdople have requested me to do so.

Great start, I am eager to read more.

Hah! I loved the ending, I love how he put the other Primes in their place at the end and they can't do anything about it. Serves them right!
QueenAlanya chapter 12 . 9/2
This was incredible. I am almost in tears
icanhascamaro chapter 12 . 6/24