Reviews for Prime
Phoenixcatch7 chapter 12 . 1/15
I'm crying! It's beautiful! I never cry! Ever! Not even when other people are bawling their eyes out! You're making me cry! I've been on this site every single day for over a year and I don't think I've ever cried over a fanfic once! *Wipes eyes* A fabulous story.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/18/2017
well thats sad
Meme chapter 12 . 7/24/2017
Very, VERY well done. Your writing style is easy to follow, descriptive and engaging all at the same time. :)

Great job!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/21/2017
I loved this story!
MaximusPanis21 chapter 12 . 1/5/2017
Why u do dis. I'm crying. So good
Cyndera Dracona chapter 9 . 10/31/2016
And finally 'Raj has acknowledged the fact that Sam is indeed a Prime. Took his damn time.
Cyndera Dracona chapter 7 . 10/31/2016
I can live with Sunny and Sides not being 'Sunny and Sides'. But 'Raj, seriously mech! Give the poor kid a chance. He's only human, there's only so much he can do. Primus!
Cyndera Dracona chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
Thanks Primes. Thanks a lot. All I can see is Bumblebeee. Hear his desperate cries. Feel the screech of metal on metal. Cry. Thanks Primes, for giving me that wonderful mental image. Bumblebee. Prowl. Jazz. Heck, even Barricade. Starscream. The Command Trine. Slagging Megatron. Soundwave, Rumble, Frenzy's cry, Laserbeak's frightened squawk, Ravage's mewl as she guards Soundwave broken body, like that scene from the Lion King, only with Sounders and his cassettes. Thanks.
meme7789 chapter 12 . 5/13/2016
aaaaarrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh WWHHHYYYY!
I'm so sad about this. i'm so sad that this had to end. there's just no explaining how i feel right now. i cried ya know. this is just so sad TTTT. i have so much feels. but, thank you so much for taking the time to write this story.
AncientPhoenix chapter 12 . 4/26/2016
Do you have any idea how hard it is to get me to cry real tears over fanfiction anymore? Yet you manage with such ease...and in such a beautifully sculpted manner that I find it difficult to stop.
ChronoSeth chapter 12 . 4/25/2016
If there is one sequel, pleaseeeeee tellll meeeee!
Arianna Nevaz Roo chapter 12 . 3/14/2016
Very good. Thank you
Bananarock509 chapter 12 . 2/16/2016
That's so sad. But you have a great grasp on people and their reactions. This was well thought out and I believe the plan you used for revealing the Autobots and for how Sam new he couldn't become a bot were exactly spot on. You know people well. I admire how well you did this.
BloodWolfToboe chapter 12 . 1/23/2016
So that was kind of amazing. I loved every second of it but the ending made me cry
AnimeQueen99 chapter 12 . 12/28/2015
I absolutely loved the story from start to finish.