Reviews for Prime
Dark Scimitar chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
One of the best Transformers stories I've ever read bar none. The ending is soulcrushing, but somehow appropriate, and I applaud you for it. Well done.
Carolinagirl117 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
That was soo good! I've never read this kind of stuff before and have only seen the movies. You explained it really well and i'm excited to read more! :D
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
So sad...DX
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
heh, you'd figure he'd recognize Optimus' voice. It's kinda unmistakable. XD
Rainfire of Riverclan chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
Noooooooooo! Why Sam, why? Why couldn't you just become a mech? *sobbing into a tub of ice cream* on another note though great story, you should do like little one shoys of just different times that didnt make it into this story, anf one of them should be Optimus seeing Sam in the matrix i think. If not oh well still a great story. Keep writing!
Obscured Angel chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
Fantastic story, I loved everything about it, from the writing, to the characters, to the social interactions.
Sad ending, but I absolutely loved it.

Thank you for writing, posting and completing this story. I'ts truly appreciated.
Zanza Flux chapter 12 . 4/4/2014
This story was really good. I enjoyed it even though parts of it towards the end was very sad.

I feel bad for Optimus and the other Cybertronians. They really don't understand why Sam made that choice at the end. He worked hard with the time he had in him to secure a good life for his friends. Optimus needed to learn that even though humans have short lives, they can accomplish more in that time than a being that lives for thousands of years. He proved that to them over and over. Even though Optimus was loosing a brother, Sam left a lot of things for them to remember him by.

Because the Cybertronians live so long, it's hard for them to comprehend another being not wanting immortality like them. Sam was tired. He was ready to rest. If he had took the gift Ratchet and the others offered him, could he still call himself a "Human Prime"? Would Sam even want to out live his children and grandchildren and so forth? Who's to say someone else didn't find out what they did for Sam and want the same thing for themselve. Sam needed to end his life as a human. He needed to leave a legacy behind that others could look up to. He needed to show them that even though he was human, he was still equal to any Cybertronian. In the end, Optimus may have been sad, but incredibly proud of Sam.
bratlupa chapter 12 . 3/18/2014
I read this story last night and really enjoyed can't tell you how upset I was for the transformers when Sam said no at the end, although I could see his reasoning as well... I know it's been awhile since you wrote this but what about an alternative ending to show how things could have been?
jgoss chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
what can i say this ff was incredible! it heard me tearing up a couple of times especially at the end! excellent job i just wish it would have ended with sam transformed into a autobot i know i would do it without pause!
jgoss chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
wow i can't believe there's only one more chapter. i'm gonna miss this story sniff-sniff!
jgoss chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
nice sam did say that some day this would happen
jgoss chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
this story is so awesome and different and glad mirage finally came around!
jgoss chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
wow sam kicked some major aft love it!
jgoss chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
damn mirage maybe prime will knock some sense into him. i wanted to kick his aft when he said that to sam!
jgoss chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
jeez mirage needs a aft kicking! and he didn't need to be such a jerk!