Reviews for All The Little Pieces
1SassyGirl chapter 1 . 3/15
I've read it all and just realized you quit posting and it's not finished. :,(
TheRandomGal42 chapter 18 . 8/6/2013
I know its been like 3 years...but PLEASE update! I'm so pissed that you left us hanging like this. Please please please?!
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 17 . 7/5/2013
Hey, I'm once again sorry for everything you have gone through!

I have one question though, are you ever going to finish this story or are you just going to leave us hanging here! I'm not joking but I loved this story and the story you write before this.

I got tips of this story from a Swedish author since I had such a bad English about two years ago. But by reading twilight fanfics I learned a lot of English and that's the reason why More Than Just a Summer Romance became one of my all time favorite fanfics. It gave me so much laughs and tears and after I read the story I was like "what the hell am I going to do with my life now?"

So I really waited for tis sequel. And I am not joking when I say that I have waited almost 2,5 years for you to update. I always clicks into this story once or twice each month and are always sad afterwards when I see no new chapters! :(

So I really hope that one day you decide to finish it because I can't bear to not have a HEA to thus amazing story!

I really hope that you are feeling better and I wish you good luck with everything! Be a strong person and always keep your head up!
You have a long life ahead so be happy!

XOXO
Messy Bronze Hair
TuChaparrita chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
interesting beginning...
SiMpLiE AsHlEyYx3 chapter 18 . 5/29/2012
can you please update Im dying here! and sorry for what's happened to you i hope everythings is okay by now. i wish you all the best and update soon :)
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 18 . 10/13/2011
Hi, i really loved your story More Than a Summer Romance, and i love this sequel to. It gave me so much tears in the beginning because of the broken hearts.

Im sorry for what have happend to you, but i hope that you will update son, it has gone over a year since you last updatet and i am sure that many wants to read the story.

But once again, i hope that you will be felling well. Take care

/ Messy Bronze Hair
Julie Rose24 chapter 18 . 7/19/2011
Devinerose,

I had read your story More than a summer romance. I so loved it. Broke my heart when Bella left. I'm now reading All the little Pieces. I'm loving this story as well. I hope that you can come back to writing this story, you have a great talent here. Sorry to here about the trouble you are going through I will pray for you.I will put your story on alert so I will know if you update. If you ever need someone to talk to, just email. I can be a good listner.

may god bless you.

Julie
Vampfan1 chapter 12 . 4/26/2011
Just one more question...How much more frickin heart fail are you going to give us?
Vampfan1 chapter 8 . 4/26/2011
Everything is working fine. Keep up the good work and don'y get discouraged. I often don't review because sometimes its just so good I don't want to stop and I just want to get to the next chapter. I know lame but its the truth. But you sound likie you could use the props so here they are. I sooo want to see where you take the story b/c I think your going in the direction I want. Your writing is getting better by the way. More mature, less mistakes. Sounds more grown up. See I told you several chappies back in the last story to stick to fixing the basics and It would make you a better writer and well you did it. Much loves for the story. Keep it coming!
Vampfan1 chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
Yes I'm eating the story up and its no where near where it needs to go yet so dont even think about stopping the writing. I hate it when authors lead people on for countless hours of story and then just stop before the story is done leading their fans hanging in the wind. Please, Please DON'T do that. These two have got to get together soon. I cryed at the end of the last story and this one abeit sad right now has got to have some happily ever after at the I'm begging you! Right ow all your readers have is HOPE!
Heartbroken chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This story has almost made me cry about 17384839387393949 times. I really want them back together. Lauren needs to get hers!
PureGoldness chapter 18 . 3/14/2011
love the story!

i can wait for the next chapter so long is it takes...take care of your self. i'm a christian. there is one thing that i would like to said to you and that is this

God has made you ... You're special!

Xx -yLOVEtwilight4EVER-

ps:i'm sorry for the bad english words. i'm not verry good in english i hope you can read it normal!;)
Ashley chapter 18 . 3/1/2011
I absolutely love this story! Please continue to update, I can't wait to see what happens next!
zeina1 chapter 18 . 2/17/2011
its ok i guess about the updates hope u'll still update now but why the hell did u try nd kill ur self?r u crazy
Prettygirl2012 chapter 14 . 2/2/2011
I LOVE YOUR STORY IT'S THE BEST, COULD YOU HELP ME HOW TO WRITE MY OWN STORIES, I'M NEW AND DONT KNOW HOW.
1,105 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »