Reviews for Season 3: Fate is What We Make
Icemanss chapter 78 . 8/31
ok just finished reading this story and its left on a cliff hanger :) can this get updated :)
Sylva Dax chapter 78 . 7/6
This was excellent!

I am sad to see that the second story was never published.
Sylva Dax chapter 45 . 7/4
I didn't see this one coming!
Sylva Dax chapter 39 . 7/4
Seriously, where is Dan's mom. She needs to knock some sense into him
Sylva Dax chapter 38 . 7/4
Did I miss something? How did the nurse know Sarah's name and that John had a right to be there?
Sylva Dax chapter 37 . 7/4
I have really been enjoying this. I haven't commented earlier because I didn't want to stop reading long enough. The premise of your story could have made a great season three. I needed this after re-watching the show recently.

I am having trouble with Mark's reaction to Sonya's near termination and true nature. I assume he is still in shock.

Also, where is Savanah?
cade chapter 78 . 4/4
Good job
23 chapter 78 . 1/26
Best story i have ever read please tell me you have contiued to write the next story after i read this i have been serching the internet for weeks looking for the continuation if you chaned your site name and it is out there please let me know i found out about the seires a few weeks ago and love the show so much and was destroyed when learned it was cancelled i was so obsessed with the show and i found your story by accident and i loved it so much you are you have brought so much ease to my mind you must countiue writing please.
pyc97 chapter 78 . 11/20/2015
Cool story, but where's next chapter? its almost 4 years now
stephen.hughes.9250 chapter 78 . 9/18/2013
The authors story is amazing 78 chapters
and what do we say
THANK YOU!
for spending your time,and effort writing this story
i hope that goes the same for evey disapointed TSCC fans
who longed for season 3
Jordan chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Thanks for doing this awesome book! It is so cool! I was so sad to hear about them not making a third season. But now I have something to do in my spare time.
illmeetyouthere chapter 25 . 3/8/2012
I was pissing myself laughing at the end of this chapter haha. So far the story is dam solid and im impressed. So far my second favorite story in the fanfiction TSCC database.
Grimjowx chapter 78 . 9/28/2011
Fine story you have here! A little more Jameron pulease:D? ty and can't wait for the new story!
Vampiric Ant chapter 77 . 6/14/2011
Ok, please don't take this as a flame, but I do have a serious complaint about this fic. The bad guys in this story - especially Danny Dyson - come off as really cartoony villains.

I was really, really, really disappointed as to how you portrayed Danny Dyson. Basically, you wrote him as a spoiled, psychopathic teenager whose motivations for joining the machines are never really specified beyond the fact that he hates the Connors for supposedly killing his father. If you want a better portrayal of Danny, read cj2017's fics. He does a REALLY good job of writing Danny Dyson as a character whose loyalties are in the grey and is a much more sympathetic character, instead of the raving borderline sadistic nutcase that you wrote him as.

Also Danny's death scene in this fic was really random and sort of came out of nowhere. All that happens is that Melissa suddenly just shoots him and it's over. No redemption or anything like that. It came out really, really flat and anti-climatic.

Also, what is with the machines and their constant use of the word "pathetic"? It's really un-machine-ish of them.
Dumpster Man chapter 78 . 6/8/2011
I think the story is awesome. I love everything about it. I hope you continue with this.