Reviews for Season 3: Fate is What We Make
stephen.hughes.9250 chapter 78 . 9/18/2013
The authors story is amazing 78 chapters
and what do we say
THANK YOU!
for spending your time,and effort writing this story
i hope that goes the same for evey disapointed TSCC fans
who longed for season 3
Jordan chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Thanks for doing this awesome book! It is so cool! I was so sad to hear about them not making a third season. But now I have something to do in my spare time.
illmeetyouthere chapter 25 . 3/8/2012
I was pissing myself laughing at the end of this chapter haha. So far the story is dam solid and im impressed. So far my second favorite story in the fanfiction TSCC database.
Grimjowx chapter 78 . 9/28/2011
Fine story you have here! A little more Jameron pulease:D? ty and can't wait for the new story!
Vampiric Ant chapter 77 . 6/14/2011
Ok, please don't take this as a flame, but I do have a serious complaint about this fic. The bad guys in this story - especially Danny Dyson - come off as really cartoony villains.

I was really, really, really disappointed as to how you portrayed Danny Dyson. Basically, you wrote him as a spoiled, psychopathic teenager whose motivations for joining the machines are never really specified beyond the fact that he hates the Connors for supposedly killing his father. If you want a better portrayal of Danny, read cj2017's fics. He does a REALLY good job of writing Danny Dyson as a character whose loyalties are in the grey and is a much more sympathetic character, instead of the raving borderline sadistic nutcase that you wrote him as.

Also Danny's death scene in this fic was really random and sort of came out of nowhere. All that happens is that Melissa suddenly just shoots him and it's over. No redemption or anything like that. It came out really, really flat and anti-climatic.

Also, what is with the machines and their constant use of the word "pathetic"? It's really un-machine-ish of them.
Dumpster Man chapter 78 . 6/8/2011
I think the story is awesome. I love everything about it. I hope you continue with this.
Dumpster man chapter 78 . 5/22/2011
Really good story. I loved it all
Will chapter 78 . 5/9/2011
Excellent story, looking forward to more
EvilTheLast chapter 78 . 5/3/2011
Good chapter. John Henry got away. I guessing he could still cause Judgment Day any time he wants.
sumofme chapter 78 . 5/3/2011
I loved it. :)
MythsterBlack chapter 78 . 5/2/2011
By the sound of your ending note, it this story now finished? Personally, I love, it's one of the best I have read. Now I have to go back 4 or 5 chapters and pick it up from there as it's been awhile since I read any of it. But it sounds like your finished with story, but the summary doesn't say COMPLETE, so I'm a bit confused?

~mib
justjoe chapter 78 . 5/2/2011
Nice portrayal of John. Very consistent with the man that he is destined to become. The action was well paced, and you had everyone involved. Well done.
lee chapter 78 . 5/2/2011
excellent chapter.
macgamer chapter 77 . 4/9/2011
Exciting stuff! Glad to see Liz join the team, I like her.