Reviews for Rise of the Dark Queen
MayumiRose chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
I would love to see this story continue, it's quite interesting.
Xzeria chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
It's really good so far :) It would be wonderful if you finished it
Philosophize chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
I wish this weren't abandoned. Please come back to update it!
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 8 . 9/20/2012
Really good so far, will it be continued?
Nemaya chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
Please start writing and posting again! I really like this story so far and it's a pity it hasn't been updated this long. You're really getting my interest with all that mystery at the beginning of chapter 8.
KyWolf24 chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
Great Story so far...do you plan on finishing this?
jessicariddle87 chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
you NEED to keep writing! I got up to chapter 8 & by then I was already sucked into the story.
InsoluableInsanity chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
I could beta for you if you still need it.
buzzbumble chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
I have to admit I am one of those people that hate the no-name group but I can see how it works for the story , even thou it can be annoying trying to figure who is who! Keep up the good work when you can...
kidzannie chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
slippery little suckers those toddlers. just you wait before you know it it's "can i dye my hair" "ok anything but black" "purple thanks mum". i spent the next few years dying hair a rainbow of color none of which were natural(it's only hair and it does grow back,a fairly safe compromise). then "i'm off to Europe for two months" and came back with a voodoo doll tattoo on the wrist and a 4inch bat on the ribs. she did wait until 22 and gave it some thought though. ah yes i sometimes dream of the days when she would wear nothing but pink, amazingly(is that a word?)she's a responseable well ajusted mature adult. who at nearly 25 can still tire me out, it's just changed from the physical to the mental but just as exhausting(sorry about that new parents think it will get better, no just changes emphasis). communicate and compromise and just love the little sucker, and you'll make it. when that donsn't cut it get lost in stories alway worked for me.

your's are good, i started with In Harry We Trust and went strait to Rise of the Dark Queen. the only fault i can find(i failed engish so grammer doesn't count unless you miss whole words)is that it's not finished. i usually only read the finished ones but i couldn't resist,(i knew i'd regret)so now i'm waiting with baited breath.

i love the whole harry's harem. alot of stories leave the more minor girls out except as girlfriends, its nice to see them with a more active role. even your flying scenes made sense to me, them and fight scenes usually go right over my head(i ususally just read to the end and see who won) with your's i could follow the action makes a nice change for me.

so keep up the good work and when RL gets to much dive right in for so well earned stess relief.

sorry for the parent rant:)

THANKS FOR THE GOOD READ
Slytherin66 chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
A very good chapter I did like The council it makes sense for there to be people keeping an eye on the magical world.

Thank you for the bit about Chess Ron is often thought great at stretgy when he is not. If the power he knows not was an eating contest he is your man anything else Ron is a waste of time.

I liked how the tryouts went Ron's lack of talent always makes me laugh he is mad about the sport and has been flying for years yet he is still not very good. I look forward to the next chapter.
Penseln chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
I started with reading the first story and couldnt put it down so great work and i rather like how you did the black sisters and Tonks.
DracoAngelOfLight chapter 8 . 4/30/2011
OH i have been waiting for you to update this story forever I love this story I TRULY do ... lol ive read it about 245 times lol haha ... can't wait to you update again lol got to love it
dougal74 chapter 8 . 4/30/2011
Another good chapter.

I do love that Harry as Captain isn't willing to settle for mediocre players in the Quiditch team.
CrazyWildandProud chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
I love this story! please please please please please please please please update again soon!