Reviews for Chloe Rising
HI-7-obsession chapter 22 . 3/13/2010
Amazing! I think this is like my favorite story ever! I actually loved John Wakefield in this. I hope your gonna put in more chapters. Here's an idea!

Maybe before she gets to far out she jumps out, and brings the canoe back to the island. After a while she finally finds Wakefield. Then ya'know add whatever you want. Then they go to like the Candlewick and have sex. They think it would be exciting so they do it in like everyone's room( Abby's, Trish/Henry's, all the guests from the wedding's room) in Caal/Chloe room is where they have the most fun. On the floor, the bed, and the TUB! is where they have a lot of fun. He knows that she loves him, and he really really loves him. So after they have sex he asks her to marry him. I don't know what you'll have her say, if you use it. But I know I would love it if you did. Update soon!

And just one more thing! I think you should describe their new sex scenes with a lot of passion. Describe what she does to him that he likes, and what he does to her that she likes!
aliceisntinwonderland chapter 22 . 10/12/2009
aw great chapteR!
iloveAdamLambert chapter 22 . 10/12/2009
I can't believe I'm going to say this, but...I...I liked John Wakefield in this chapter.

I LOVE Cal, though, but this...It was almost heartbreaking!

UGH. You made me love a monster. You're a fabulous writer! I mean, you made me love JOHN WAKEFIELD.

You're awesome! I hope this wasn't the last chapter to a wonderufl and enjoyable story!

-nikki. :)
aliceisntinwonderland chapter 21 . 8/27/2009
great chapter
jasperthewalkingchillpill chapter 21 . 8/27/2009
*Gasp* Another amazing chapter! You're a great writer and I can't wait for more!
jasperthewalkingchillpill chapter 20 . 8/23/2009
As always-I loved it! Update soon!
aliceisntinwonderland chapter 20 . 8/23/2009
aw good chapter!
LuvTrane chapter 19 . 8/20/2009
Wakefield left Chloe alive for a reason - the least of which was to lure Cal (or one of the others) to her so he could kill whoever it was that showed up. I think she was somehow special to him so I like what you've done with your story.

Thank you & please give us another update soon!
MoodStone chapter 19 . 8/19/2009
Yes, Chloe Rising is an M rating LOL :)

I absolutely love this story! Your writing is amazing. The dialogue, description, everything is great. Write that novel. I want to read it! :)

Yes, Chloe is most definitely suffering from Stockholm Syndrome or why else would she behave the way she is behaving? Should we pass negative judgment on her because of this? I dare say NO. The poor girl is physically and mentally abused by this guy (although, I do agree with him when he said that she has "a little freak in her".

Wakefield is a lunatic so who can predict what a lunatic will do? However, I do think the SOB cares about her. Anyone else think so?
KeDe chapter 19 . 8/19/2009
Thanks to all for your reviews, they are really helpful.

Luice, a special thanks to you for reminding me to change the rating! I kept meaning to do this but forgot as I was just so focused on telling the story :(! Initially the story was a T and then as it developed (really, as the characters took over), it changed to an M. Our girl Chloe is just so darn unpredictable! And Wakefield? Gesh!

My sincerest apologies to anyone who read and was offended by the subject matter.

Luice chapter 19 . 8/19/2009
Hot damn...! I just read the entire thing - and I really don't know what to say. A "love story" (possible Stockholm syndrome) with Wakefield? I'm more than amazed...

Original? Definitively.

Disgusting? Yes.

Exciting? Well, yeah - that too.

Poor Chloe - will she be able to save herself? And what about the rest - are they all dead?

You write very well, and I admire the way you show Wakefield's unpredictability - very realistic. But shouldn't you rate the fic as M...?
jasperthewalkingchillpill chapter 19 . 8/17/2009
Love it! Update soon! PLEASE!
aliceisntinwonderland chapter 19 . 8/17/2009
aw good chapter update soon ! :) I oddly like this story even though I hate both Wakefield and Chloe
aliceisntinwonderland chapter 18 . 8/16/2009
I really like this update soon
jasperthewalkingchillpill chapter 18 . 8/12/2009
O! I love this story! Update soon! PLEASE!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »