Reviews for Roaring Water
jessi chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Amazing story!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Awesome story. Poor Dean. And poor Sam. But I believe that dean suffer the most. You are a great writer. you know how to put the right amount of feeling in each of your stories. Please keep up the great work.
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
Another wonderful story! When I read a good story, I want to drop a review to let the author know, but it does feel like I'm going a bit overkill with your stories... But they are wonderful!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
OMG HUN!

this was beautfiul

this story ruled beyond compare!

i am in LOVE with it and it was so hurt and swett what happened to sam

sigh

that satisfied me for some time xx
talon81 chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
wonderful story! you did a awesome job, I loved the ghost nurse at the end. can't wait to read more of your writings! :)
Soncnica chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Perfect ending to a lovely story! and she was a ghost! ROFL...nice one!

This was a really great story that definitely got you back into the game although you really never left!

now I'm gonna bug you for SOME MORE STORIES, because you're talented and I know you have so much more hidden in that head of yours! now go! write!

hugs,

Soncnica chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
"Dean felt Sam squeeze his hand and looked down as Sam’s fingers shifted. He was forming signs with his fingers. A long ago code that they had made up as boys. Something only brothers shared."

LOVED THIS!

Soncnica chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
*gasp* this is an awesome start...and well I'm kind of glad that I was absent these few weeks, because it would kill me if I would have to wait for you to update! hahaha

and aw babe...you KNOW which part was my favorite in this chapter, I know you know! *glances at her hand* *giggles* its such a small thing, but it has such a HUGE meaning! and aw Dean!

I need chapter 2...NOW!

Madebyme chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Oh that was a lovely ending that hit all the right spots for me! You perfectly captured Dean's guilt and fear as well as Sam's need to make Dean realise that he wasn't to blame.

Plus that last line was hilarious and balanced out all the brotherly tenderness that went on before - typical Winchesters, huh!

That was an entertaining and exciting read, thanks for sharing. Take care, Madebyme.x
EmptySpaces11 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
dARKsUPERNATURAL...

Very good chapter. Really.

I love the way they love each other. They hava a love above all the bad things that had happened. It's really a misterious the way that every time Sam's hurt, Dean's in angst. Every time Sam's in pain, Dean fells the same.

And yes, Dean will always protect Sammy, no matter what.

YOu did a very good job.

Thank you!
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
Oh I hope there's lot's of hurt sam in your 4th of July story. Maybe blindness? Ok I'm done begging, thanks for the story and have a wonderful holliday, thanks Nicole.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
This was an amazing story in all! Loved that ghost showing up in the elevator and actually thanking them for once! And of course my favourite part of any story, Dean really blaming himself and Sammy comforting Dean! Friggen beautiful. Very well done!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
Oh wow, the SOB came back! Dean's must be killing himself inside! This was such an angsty chapter. Again, I'm loving all the descriptive words! So far, awesome!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This is a great story to a story! I am really impressed by your use of descriptive words. We really get a dreaded feeling of what's going on. Very nice first chapter!
TraSan chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
You know, I'm convinced that I simply can't get enough Winchester h/c. Maybe I should join some sort of support group...

Don't think I missed the call-out to Skags. Course, turning her into a ghost? LOL. Priceless.

I'll check out your fic!

Great job on this one, BTW. :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »