Reviews for Confessions of a Master Criminal
Sleepy Lotus chapter 2 . 10/9/2017
Ah, this was beautiful! You've captured Sethos' voice perfectly. I love it that the failed abduction attempt of Amelia still stings. :) And that he took great pains with his costume, thank you, so people damn well better stare! haha. Its interesting he relishes being the center of attention, even though no one really knows who he is. And Amelia in her explorer costume! Bless her. I've got to read this book again, clearly. Bravo!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Hee, this is so fun. You capture Sethos' inner monologue so well! Of course he's keeping tabs on Amelia. :) "...he had not interfered with her business. At least, not directly." LOL. You really capture his playful trickster's voice, this is exactly how I imagine his thoughts. Bravo!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
You should be ashamed of yourself. Where is the rest of it? You dare to leave us in suspense?
StarlightGilgalad chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Oh my gosh! This is so good! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this! Sethos is my favorite character and i absolutly LOVE this! In the books he never gets to have his point of view. Please update!
Phantom Parasol chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Out of all the A.P. fanficts this is my favorite. Please PLEASE write another chapter!
VeronicaD13 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
I'm so glad I found this! There should be more Peabody stories out there! I really can't wait to see how you progress through this book! Any chance of exploring the others?

Can't wait for more!
Kathryn's NomDePlume chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Yay! More please!
MissCHSparkles chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Hurray, you fianlly updated and I'm very happy. As I probably said before, this book was one of my favourite Amelia Peabody ones and I also love the character of Sethos.

I can't wait to read more, this is a really good take on the sotry. Keep up the good work.
MissCHSparkles chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I like the sound of this and I hope you update soon. The snake, the crocodile and the dog is one of my faveorite Amelia Peabody stories and I hope you update soon as I think it would be great to hear from Sethos's point of view.

I promise to review every chapter if you do.
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Oh my gosh I am SO EXCITED. A new Sethos story! Please, please update soon! Thanks for being awesome! "Relieved, furious and curious..." yup, that's sums him up re: Amelia. )
LEX34 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Is there anymore? I rather enjoyed this prologue. I think the POV from the MC would be a prefect tale for fan fic-great idea!