Reviews for Confessions of a Master Criminal
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
You should be ashamed of yourself. Where is the rest of it? You dare to leave us in suspense?
StarlightGilgalad chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Oh my gosh! This is so good! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this! Sethos is my favorite character and i absolutly LOVE this! In the books he never gets to have his point of view. Please update!
Miss Helena Quinn chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Out of all the A.P. fanficts this is my favorite. Please PLEASE write another chapter!
VeronicaD13 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
I'm so glad I found this! There should be more Peabody stories out there! I really can't wait to see how you progress through this book! Any chance of exploring the others?

Can't wait for more!
Kathryn's NomDePlume chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Yay! More please!
MissCHSparkles chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Hurray, you fianlly updated and I'm very happy. As I probably said before, this book was one of my favourite Amelia Peabody ones and I also love the character of Sethos.

I can't wait to read more, this is a really good take on the sotry. Keep up the good work.
MissCHSparkles chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I like the sound of this and I hope you update soon. The snake, the crocodile and the dog is one of my faveorite Amelia Peabody stories and I hope you update soon as I think it would be great to hear from Sethos's point of view.

I promise to review every chapter if you do.
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Oh my gosh I am SO EXCITED. A new Sethos story! Please, please update soon! Thanks for being awesome! "Relieved, furious and curious..." yup, that's sums him up re: Amelia. )
LEX34 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Is there anymore? I rather enjoyed this prologue. I think the POV from the MC would be a prefect tale for fan fic-great idea!