Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
A realistic view of a possible happy ever after. Having Jack and Sam's eldest called Grace is a nice touch, as is the "imperfection" of having a child who needs a medical alert bracelet because that's real life for you! I like that Cam and Daniel are contentedly watching the happy scene around them while Daniel truly doesn't see how much Vala has changed him personally for the better. Great story!
longnite chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Always nice to read a story where Daniel is open with his appreciation of Vala. There is always a great deal of depth shown when these two watch the other...or especially when they are looking into each others eyes. You have certainly caught that here and brought a smile to another reader!;)
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I like it! Rather sweet the way Daniel watches Vala. And it gave him a rather safe avenue of thinking of the changes she's undergone, as well as the affect she has on others.

Any chances of maybe doing a follow-up from Vala's point of view? Afterall it wouldn't suprise me if she was aware of being watched.
CountryPixie chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Oh, very good. I absolutely love it. Thanks for sharing.
1477166 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
That was simply lovely, m'dear. :D So super sweet! Daniel absolutely adores Vala, and him confiding in Cam was pretty sweet too. Good job! The little scene with Hailey made me smile.
TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Beautiful! I'm so glad I read this :)
Oldlibrn chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Very nice,I loved seeing this Vala through Danels eyes. BUT I want to know what's up with Jack and his "new wife" and their chidren and what's wrong with Hailey. I think that you may have to add a chapter or two.
spacegypsy1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Very, very nice. Lovely with a hint of bittersweet. b